Check your account email address ×

Cursed liberal image

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

White men: *votes Trump because they're angry and frustrated*

Everyone else: holy shit this is bad, we have to speak up

White men: why is everyone except us so emotional???

Stretch correlation to push your propaganda narrative....again.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Am I wrong in assuming that it's mostly white people visiting their booth?

I sat and watched their booth for over 45 minutes whilst eating cheese curds the first year they were there and one person engaged them.

Not one white person; one person (who did happen to be white).

Edited by racinfarmer

27 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I sat and watched their booth for over 45 minutes whilst eating cheese curds the first year they were there and one person engaged them.

Not one white person; one person (who did happen to be white).

If that was trump booth it would’ve been swamped with people. Kinda lets you know where the racists are. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If that was trump booth it would’ve been swamped with people. Kinda lets you know where the racists are. 

Give your fake racist outrage  a rest.  I see you dipshits are ramping up the “racist!” Thing again though.  Well, I guess if you don’t have any new ideas....

Just now, Zambroski said:

Give your fake racist outrage  a rest.  I see you dipshits are ramping up the “racist!” Thing again though.  Well, I guess if you don’t have any new ideas....

Trump says he’s the least racist person anywhere. The LEAST racist. He says black peoples love him. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously, I guess I don’t understand these “cursed liberal posters”.

Irony?  Hypocrisy?  Idiocy? :dunno:

The OP infuriates me because she's admitting that if it weren't for Trump, fascism, imperialism, white supremacists, and worldwide state sanctioned murder wouldn't bother her at all.

Her problem, like most partisans, is that her team didn't win. It's not about the issues at all, it's about her team winning.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously, I guess I don’t understand these “cursed liberal posters”.

Irony?  Hypocrisy?  Idiocy? :dunno:

The second cursed image is a perfect example of what is referred to as a TERF, or Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist.

They're mostly white and hold all sorts of problematic opinions and behavior. These are the kind of women who touch black women's hair without asking in the supermarket and use racial slurs in like company.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The OP infuriates me because she's admitting that if it weren't for Trump, fascism, imperialism, white supremacists, and worldwide state sanctioned murder wouldn't bother her at all.

Her problem, like most partisans, is that her team didn't win. It's not about the issues at all, it's about her team winning.

Good post.  And I agree.  No real cause, or some real cause but just fake concern about it.  It’s just butt-hurt.  

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The second cursed image is a perfect example of what is referred to as a TERF, or Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist.

They're mostly white and hold all sorts of problematic opinions and behavior. These are the kind of women who touch black women's hair without asking in the supermarket and use racial slurs in like company.

Got it. :bc: