Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Hamlin for the win. I was pulling for Larson, but at least Joey did win.

The sponsors of the race must have loved their car winning. :bc:

She's such a bitch. If it wasn't for her greed DEI would still be around.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. takes a side in family feud: #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr. is not happy with his stepmother - again. Earnhardt told Scott Fowler as part of an exclusive Charlotte Observer interview Thursday that he was siding with his half-brother over his stepmother in a legal dispute. The issue: Whether Kerry Earnhardt can use his last name to market homes that he and his wife Rene helped design as part of a series of houses to be built by Schumacher homes. "Obviously, I'm in support of my brother," Dale Earnhardt Jr. said. Kerry Earnhardt plans to call the homes "The Earnhardt Collection." Teresa Earnhardt - Kerry and Dale's stepmother and the widow of Dale Earnhardt Sr. - doesn't want that name used because she believes it could be confused as an endorsement or sponsorship by the estate of her late husband. A legal fight has dragged on for several years about this. Teresa Earnhardt's lawyers recently filed an appeal in federal court after a U.S. Patent and Trademark Office ruling denied Teresa Earnhardt's challenge to the "Earnhardt Collection" trademark applied for by Kerry Earnhardt. Dale Earnhardt Jr. said that Kerry deserves to be able to use his own last name on the line of homes. "This is a business venture that he's put a lot of effort and heart and soul in that I think he deserves," Dale Jr. said of Kerry. "So in this particular case, I side with my brother and his belief to be able to use the name as is - without any alterations or changes."(See full article / interview at the Charlotte Observer)(5-28-2016)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

A little bit of rain drama but a pretty good race overall. Congrats LH

It was nice to see Hamilton win again :bc:  However, I'd really like to see Ferrari be more competitive.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It was nice to see Hamilton win again :bc:  However, I'd really like to see Ferrari be more competitive.

Hamilton should send Red Bull engineers a big thank you note.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Montoya is my pick to win Indy :bc:

Just not the same without Gomer Pyle singing :thumbsdown:

Shouldn't there be a unique thread considering it's the 100rth :dunno: Hinch :thumbsup: 

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Montoya is my pick to win Indy :bc:

Just not the same without Gomer Pyle singing :thumbsdown:

Hinch for me...and i concur about gomer...not the same.

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Shouldn't there be a unique thread considering it's the 100rth :dunno: Hinch :thumbsup: 

feel free to start one :good:  Oh and : good : is the code for :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

feel free to start one :good:  Oh and : good : is the code for :thumbsup:

Sometimes edit doesn't seem to work went back change :thumbsup: to :good: wont let me save 

Just now, ckf said:

Now that my pick is out I'm pulling for Hunter Ray. Also wouldn't mind seeing  Castroneves  win :bc:

Wouldn't mind seeing J.R. Hildebrand win after has last turn crash a few years back that cost him the win.....been a great race so far with a lot of passing. :bc:

• Like 1

WTF.....teammates take each other out on pit road...Townsend Bell fucked up good right there.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

WTF.....teammates take each other out on pit road.

I need to stop picking drivers, 2 of the 3 I've picked so far have had trouble.

Wait a minute, let's see if it works for the Coke 600. I'd like to see Kyle Busch or Joey Lagano win tonight :good:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I need to stop picking drivers, 2 of the 3 I've picked so far have had trouble.

Wait a minute, let's see if it works for the Coke 600. I'd like to see Kyle Busch or Joey Lagano win tonight :good:

:lol: