Check your account email address ×

One minute forty two seconds on marriage.

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

So you're not taking the bet? Just running your mouth again?

Typical

You NEVER take my bets, faggot 800 DRAGON FAGGON.

Tell everyone what you did to Rob, just before he died, you dirty fuckin' faggot. 

20 hours ago, JEFF said:

Why are you so violent? 

I'm only violent with AWFUL KNAWFUL ...800 Dragon, 1jkw, and STD Renegade. I'm also thinking SSFB could be a rat in the woodpile. 

24 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You NEVER take my bets, faggot 800 DRAGON FAGGON.

Tell everyone what you did to Rob, just before he died, you dirty fuckin' faggot. 

Will you take the bet like a man? Or pussy foot out of it like the site fag you are?

You shot your big mouth off. Don't be a cunt!

I'm in!

Just now, awful knawful said:

Will you take the bet like a man? Or pussy foot out of it like the site fag you are?

You shot your big mouth off. Don't be a cunt!

I'm in!

What's the bet, that you're a faggot? YEAH, I'LL SURE TAKE THAT BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, polaris550 said:

What's the bet, that you're a faggot? YEAH, I'LL SURE TAKE THAT BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have till the end of the month to prove I'm 800Dragon. 

If you cant you owe me $10000, to be paid by Feb 14th 2018, plus you pay Ben his 5Gs and publicly apologize to all members here for being a cunty asshole!

You said you have the proof. Don't chicken out now mall cop pussy!!

Take the bet like a man?

Decline like the useless big mouth you are?

What is it?

It's a yes or no answer. No rambling and talking in circles!

Yes?

No?

1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

I will not pay rent NO I won't !! lmfao !! :bigfinger:

Will you tell everybody what you did to Rob before he passed away? 

Will you tell the site how you PMd me on Snowest, and told me that ROB posted dirty gay pics on my Profile page on FS1, after he booted me, which caused me to send him a  letter to his house in Vt., telling him I would call a lawyer if he didn't let me back to fight???? 

Go ahead faggot fuck, I'm waiting!!!

Taking the bet. Yes or no. Simple 

You'll puss out mall cop!

What's the bet, that you're a DUPE-FAG? Yeah, I'll take that bet anytime!!!

12 hours ago, Kivalo said:

is your name Paul Blart?

Why you fat bastid, I'll PT you until your asshole is sucking buttermilk!! I think the best part of you ran down the crack in your momma's ass, and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!!  

15 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You have till the end of the month to prove I'm 800Dragon. 

If you cant you owe me $10000, to be paid by Feb 14th 2018, plus you pay Ben his 5Gs and publicly apologize to all members here for being a cunty asshole!

You said you have the proof. Don't chicken out now mall cop pussy!!

Take the bet like a man?

Decline like the useless big mouth you are?

What is it?

It's a yes or no answer. No rambling and talking in circles!

Yes?

No?

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

What's the bet, that you're a DUPE-FAG? Yeah, I'll take that bet anytime!!!

Because you only read what you want.

Yes or no?

If no. Fuck off asking anyone to bet again!

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Why you fat bastid, I'll PT you until your asshole is sucking buttermilk!! I think the best part of you ran down the crack in your momma's ass, and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!!  

:lol:

Because you only read what you want.

Yes or no?

If no. Fuck off asking anyone to bet again!

If CKF will give me access to his entire computer system in Island Pond, Vermont, then yes I'll take that bet. I'll bring a computer expert up to CKF's house and we'll collect all the sign-up info, the IP addresses, the e-mails, etc., from your and 800 Dragon's accounts. 1jkw, and Std Renegade will also be completeley scrutinized.  

I'm sure my expert will be able to tie you all in, and if you have PROXY ACCOUNTS, and I can identify you, I will personally beat the shit out of you. 

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

If CKF will give me access to his entire computer system in Island Pond, Vermont, then yes I'll take that bet. I'll bring a computer expert up to CKF's house and we'll collect all the sign-up info, the IP addresses, the e-mails, etc., from your and 800 Dragon's accounts. 1jkw, and Std Renegade will also be completeley scrutinized.  

I'm sure my expert will be able to tie you all in, and if you have PROXY ACCOUNTS, and I can identify you, I will personally beat the shit out of you. 

:lol:

5 hours ago, brother groove said:

Polaris 550 is Paul Blart mall cop, what an  :asshole:

Suck a dick, you faggot!! 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Exactly!  Retard EN mass!

Suck another dick, faggot!

8 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

mzn is a WELCHER not just a fs.com site proven faggot and ownaged handed by me to him 8 yrs ago HE still won't let it go and brings me up 8 yrs running !! I think I live rent free !!! I will never need to pay rent !! :lmao: 

They posted that you were " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT, on FS2, over 6 years ago!! The title is like herpes, it never goes away!!! 

They also named you the  " SITE-FAG "  of FS!!! They did it, not me!!! I'd say that's some real " OWNAGE " that you've been handed, faggot. 

Why don't you tell everybody here how you sent me PMs on Snowest, lying about what ROB did on my profile page, and getting him in trouble. Go ahead faggot, tell everybody. Go ahead and lie faggot, I found the fuckin' letter!!! 

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

@polaris550

Aka Machznot! 

Biggest faggot by far. A title he's earned!!

Gobble some knobble! !

Nope, I offered to take the GDT, you lose!! You lose again faggots. Ya' wanna ' know why? 'Cause you're a couple of FAGGOTS, that's why!!!! 

54 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Suck a dick, you faggot!! 

Suck another dick, faggot!

They posted that you were " OFFICIALLY OWNED " by MACHZNOT, on FS2, over 6 years ago!! The title is like herpes, it never goes away!!! 

They also named you the  " SITE-FAG "  of FS!!! They did it, not me!!! I'd say that's some real " OWNAGE " that you've been handed, faggot. 

Why don't you tell everybody here how you sent me PMs on Snowest, lying about what ROB did on my profile page, and getting him in trouble. Go ahead faggot, tell everybody. Go ahead and lie faggot, I found the fuckin' letter!!! 

Nope, I offered to take the GDT, you lose!! You lose again faggots. Ya' wanna ' know why? 'Cause you're a couple of FAGGOTS, that's why!!!! 

They won't allow you to take test. You'll

break machine!

Too gay!