Check your account email address ×

and the fakers were uptight about paid speeches....

so trump not only waives heavy penalties against his personal bank, deutsche bank, for manipulating global interest rates (the same bank who's been busted for russian money laundering, the same bank mueller is looking at, the same bank trump owes bigly bucks to....)

but now he's trying to implement former deutsche bank cronies as the fed attorneys for the district the bank resides in, in NYC! the same attorneys he personally interviewed!!

where is the outrage??????

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

The newest U.S. prosecutors in Manhattan don’t need formal introductions to Deutsche Bank AG.

Geoffrey Berman, who was appointed by the Trump administration as Manhattan’s interim U.S. attorney last week, has longstanding business ties to the German lender, though of a considerably lower profile than his new deputy.

A decade ago, Berman was brought in to do legal work for Deutsche Bank when Robert Khuzami was its general counsel in the U.S., according to three people familiar with the matter. Now that Berman has been tapped for the Southern District of New York, Khuzami has become his deputy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-10/deutsche-bank-ties-may-spur-recusals-by-new-u-s-attorneys

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Trump-Waives-Punishment-for-Convicted-Mega-Banks-Including-Deutsche-Which-He-Owes-Millions-To-20180110-0016.html

collusion implies that some action took place......show me where the russians helped the trump campaign with tangible material support

guess what ...you cant....because its not there

Inspector Clueless on the case yet again.  Lets see Mueller recommend the indictments.  I mean I figure if its such a slam dunk case, some of our genius legal minds and super sleuth Trump hating FBI agents ought be able to type up the complain, amirite?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Inspector Clueless on the case yet again.  Lets see Mueller recommend the indictments.  I mean I figure if its such a slam dunk case, some of our genius legal minds and super sleuth Trump hating FBI agents ought be able to type up the complain, amirite?

These things take time....

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

if all he was after was to prove some collusion took place between the trump admin and the Russians he'd have stopped a long time ago. we already have those facts, which were shown above, and there's more. but doing anything legally about situation is rather difficult. Mueller isn't interested in some questionable, petty crime, nor should he be. he is going to find out the main reasons for the collusion, what were the driving forces behind it, and the attempts from trump and his admin to cover it all up. thus far, I'd say he is making great progress! wouldn't you? :lol:

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Note how the thread topic gets changed by the Trumpers.

back on subject......If Obama did this every deplorable head would implode.

if Obama so much as winked at his bank teller the right would have had a field day... :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if all he was after was to prove some collusion took place between the trump admin and the Russians he'd have stopped a long time ago. we already have those facts, which were shown above, and there's more. but doing anything legally about situation is rather difficult. Mueller isn't interested in some questionable, petty crime, nor should he be. he is going to find out the main reasons for the collusion, what were the driving forces behind it, and the attempts from trump and his admin to cover it all up. thus far, I'd say he is making great progress! wouldn't you? :lol:

Ah so its more then just cheating to win an election like Hillary did you mean...

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd say the people that should be worried are Hillary and several in the Obama administration.  I will withhold judgement on B.O., even though he was as thick as thieves with that whole cabal.  Lets see in 6 months who should be worried, eh?

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Note how the thread topic gets changed by the Trumpers.

back on subject......If Obama did this every deplorable head would implode.

Go lay down.  3/4 of every front page thread is some breathless bullshit anti Trump nonsense from 3 or 4 of you same subjects. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd say the people that should be worried are Hillary and several in the Obama administration.  I will withhold judgement on B.O., even though he was as thick as thieves with that whole cabal.  Lets see in 6 months who should be worried, eh?

Go lay down.  3/4 of every front page thread is some breathless bullshit anti Trump nonsense from 3 or 4 of you same subjects. :lol: 

Talk radio and the right wing media have destroyed your brain

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

my god are you a mess :lol:

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Talk radio and the right wing media have destroyed your brain

and he talks about my interactions with others. they likely put this clown in the corner with his porridge and a word search game during family get togethers.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seek help or turn your favorite right wing media off.