Check your account email address ×

trump's starting the excuses already..

for his big loss in november  - "the entire system is rigged"

it couldn't be his stupidity, diviseness, insults, inexperience, racism, bullying, comments towards women etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

:lmao:

i guarantee alot of trumpsters will believe him too, starting with the dipshits in here.

Edited by Snoslinger

So we need multiple threads about the same DemonCUNT talking points now :guzzle: Its obvious the DNC have been proven to have rigged the primary so this is a given that they are trying to rig the general 

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So we need multiple threads about the same DemonCUNT talking points now :guzzle: Its obvious the DNC have been proven to have rigged the primary so this is a given that they are trying to rig the general 

They all get the emails, radio feeds, twitter updates etc from the DNC.  You can see it is the same narrative that gets pushed out.  So obvious that this is all planned out.  Yet, these democrats have their own opinions.....yeah right.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They all get the emails, radio feeds, twitter updates etc from the DNC.  You can see it is the same narrative that gets pushed out.  So obvious that this is all planned out.  Yet, these democrats have their own opinions.....yeah right.

nope, no e-mails, twitters, nothing from the dnc, or DU, or any other of your lies....

i simply watch the news. you should try it. :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope, no e-mails, twitters, nothing from the dnc, or DU, or any other of your lies....

i simply watch the news. you should try it. :bc:

It really is that simple.  But clowns like Doe Dumber do not like the news because it contradicts his delusional opinion.  Plus he's dumb :news:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

It really is that simple.  But clowns like Doe Dumber do not like the news because it co trapdoors his delsuional opinion.  Plus he's dumb :news:

Or the true story its so bias the media is in the bag for the fucking liar criminal CUNT and has been proven over and over and over but ignorant no mind clueless FUCKS like you ignore the FACTS :flush: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Or the true story its so bias the media is in the bag for the fucking liar criminal CUNT and has been proven over and over and over but ignorant no mind clueless FUCKS like you ignore the FACTS :flush: 

You're in Canada :lol: - why do you get so emotional? :news:.  And post about American politics often and with so much interest? :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're in Canada :lol: - why do you get so emotional? :news:.  And post about American politics often and with so much interest? :snack:

:fuckoff: You have no clue where I am, who I am or anything about me :bigfinger: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

for his big loss in november  - "the entire system is rigged"

it couldn't be his stupidity, diviseness, insults, inexperience, racism, bullying, comments towards women etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

:lmao:

i guarantee alot of trumpsters will believe him too, starting with the dipshits in here.

You guys need to get in harmony with this crap 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: You have no clue where I am, who I am or anything about me :bigfinger: 

I know you're a draft dodging sack o shit. :bc:. And you get :owned: on here daily.  You should quit being such a complete chicken shit and worthless troll - reveal yourself :snack:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I know you're a draft dodging sack o shit. :bc:. And you get :owned: on here daily.  You should quit being such a complete chicken shit and worthless troll - reveal yourself :snack:

:lies::nose::nose::nose::nose::nose: