Check your account email address ×

Former US attorneys, GOP officials come to Mueller's defense

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re not in favor of mueller weeding out the crooks in this administration? Why not? 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No link needed. 4 indictments with more on the way. Three of the guys indicted have yet to be served  additional indictment for tax evasion on a rather grand scale. 

So you think these guys should be given a pass? 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s no position to be assigned. The indictments have been handed out. Are you blind? Do you need braille? Anyone can google the indictments and read the court documents in detail. Good fuckinggod. This place is made up of mental cripples. 

Check you out. :lol:

I asked for one  shred of evidence I was for giving anyone a pass, or was against weeding out crooks.  You simply made it up to change the argument, and now you are stomping your feet, name calling , acting like a bitch.

I took your advice, and even NBC news says there is nothing on Trump. If there was you wouldn't be running with some stupid lie about firing Mueller.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Who in this administration is he clearing out?

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

What crimes have they been convicted of??????

Legitimate questions. Enlighten the cripples. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, can you please ‘splain it then?

:lol:

Tell you what, just do one portion at a time and that way I can make you look like like even more of a fuck head multiple times.

Stupid Tool Kit Mutha Fucka!!!

:lmao:

Look at stupid trying to latch on to AFJ'S  tit , like a little piggy. .....and getting ignored. :lol: 

have you ever seen anyone more pathetic?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you left it blank so it was your fault trump took WI then . you must be so proud 

OH NOES!!!!!

He is going to get a sassy meme from tool kit. Its all his fault we have Trump.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Check you out. :lol:

I asked for one  shred of evidence I was for giving anyone a pass, or was against weeding out crooks.  You simply made it up to change the argument, and now you are stomping your feet, name calling , acting like a bitch.

I took your advice, and even NBC news says there is nothing on Trump. If there was you wouldn't be running with some stupid lie about firing Mueller.

Legitimate questions. Enlighten the cripples. 

Who said mueller had anything on trump? Are you imagining things that aren’t there again? 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Look at stupid trying to latch on to AFJ'S  tit , like a little piggy. .....and getting ignored. :lol: 

have you ever seen anyone more pathetic?

No.  I’ve seriously never seen somebody more pathetic.  And over three different websites nonetheless.

Dunning Kruger.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Says the guy that starts 4-5 anti-Trump threads per day....on a sled site....and doesn’t own a sled.

Are you a very serious person? 

:lmao:

:lol: I'm the one taking it  to seriously.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who said mueller had anything on trump? Are you imagining things that aren’t there again? 

It was right  above where I was talking about giving free passes to crooks!

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I like to see healthy site activity. Been with hcs, that other site, and now this one. Just trying to keep the world spinning. 

Ok.  I get that every site needs “zig” to meet “zag”.  I just don’t see what some of you are getting out of this.  Seems you are all just trying to spread misery and sadness and getting an ass handing the whole time and laughter galore at your expense.  It looks like a desperate cry for attention to me.  

But truth?  I really don’t understand the liberal mindset.  It’s a bizarre combination of self loathing and bitterness mixed with a false sense of self importance and some really bizarre levels of self imposed intellectual elitism.

But keep on rolling...you aren’t the biggest joke here by a stretch.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  I get that every site needs “zig” to meet “zag”.  I just don’t see what some of you are getting out of this.  Seems you are all just trying to spread misery and sadness and getting an ass handing the whole time and laughter galore at your expense.  It looks like a desperate cry for attention to me.  

But truth?  I really don’t understand the liberal mindset.  It’s a bizarre combination of self loathing and bitterness mixed with a false sense of self importance and some really bizarre levels of self imposed intellectual elitism.

But keep on rolling...you aren’t the biggest joke here by a stretch.

Sounds like you got everything figured out. “Good job”

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no are you a bit downsy 

No ....I understand simple concepts. You seem to struggle mightily with the most mundane of mental tasks. I just assumed you were actually fucking retarded. Maybe you are having a stroke since you started posting here and you just havent collapsed yet??? Do you heat your house with car exhaust or something????