Check your account email address ×

$1000 says

f7ben

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

This thread has become the @polaris550 OWNAGE THREAD!!!

MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are on injured-leave from a bulldozer-operator's job, in a cold, dusty, dirty, hot, smelly, carcinogenic fumed, boring, dangerous job, and had to fix a frame-damaged DODGE truck, 'cause you can't afford a new truck.

When I go to the Fidelity Investment Center, they call the Vice-President and he comes down and gets me, and they bring me up-stairs to the Executive Reserved Area. 

So yeah, I guess I am handing out " MASSIVE OWNAGE " on this thread. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You are on injured-leave from a bulldozer-operator's job, in a cold, dusty, dirty, hot, smelly, carcinogenic fumed, boring, dangerous job, and had to fix a frame-damaged DODGE truck, 'cause you can't afford a new truck.

When I go to the Fidelity Investment Center, they call the Vice-President and he comes down and gets me, and they bring me up-stairs to the Executive Reserved Area. 

What did you get for Christmas?

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

L.L. Bean Shirt -Jac, Pecan Pie, 3 packs of presents that I have not opened yet. I'll probably open them in the next day or so. Also, someone has something else for me but I have not gotten together yet, to pick it up. 

How about yourself? 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

L.L. Bean Shirt -Jac, Pecan Pie, 3 packs of presents that I have not opened yet. I'll probably open them in the next day or so. Also, someone has something else for me but I have not gotten together yet, to pick it up. 

How about yourself? 

Couple of shirts and a AAA membership. Also a virtual reality thing for my phone that I get tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

why are you his gimp?

new jersy gay.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

my wife bought Me/us a new wildcat trail 700 sxs .

a flannel shirt from some art fair with a big Hamm's beer patch on the back and one on the shirt pocket . some new fly electric gloves . pr of ll bean flannel lined jeans . 2 logs with holes drilled in them with a fire starter in them.

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my wife bought Me/us a new wildcat trail 700 sxs .

a flannel shirt from some art fair with a big Hamm's beer patch on the back and one on the shirt pocket . some new fly electric gloves . pr of ll bean flannel lined jeans . 2 logs with holes drilled in them with a fire starter in them.

A new sled? JACKPOT!  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

Then again its F7ben a complete zero.

:lol: Freddy is drunk again and too dumb to understand who's a "trump fan" and who isnt 

fucking moron......dont you have some revelations about Webba's kids mortgage to drop on us or something more entertaining 

• 2 weeks later...