Check your account email address ×

Shouldn't tucker dominance be a wake up call?

Jet

Shouldn't this industry say no to t train smoking there best talent and now 15 years later nobody has an answer to this 2nd generation racer? The dude is in his 30's now. One would think somebody somehow, he ain't Ali. It's damn near embarrassing that these corporations are empty handed. 

The man is a fucking cyborg dedicated to winning.  His whole life is about winning on the track.  Dude is a total class act to boot.  Gotta admire his abilities and dedication to excellence.  He's certainly on the right brand to boot!  :thumbsup: 

Image result for tucker hibbert arctic cat

Just now, Jet said:

Did you ever get a chance to see him and Blair Morgan race? I did and all I can say is wow 

No.  But I know plenty that did and they said it was one of the greatest racing rivalries.  Blair was at Duluth again.  Good to see him still in the sport.  Tucker always goes to visit with him....along with everyone else.

3 hours ago, Jet said:

Shouldn't this industry say no to t train smoking there best talent and now 15 years later nobody has an answer to this 2nd generation racer? The dude is in his 30's now. One would think somebody somehow, he ain't Ali. It's damn near embarrassing that these corporations are empty handed. 

They should just let test riders go buck wild with factory race sleds and use it as a farm system, if Doo did that with the 2008 XP demo rides some kid like me could be challenging Tucker on one of their sleds right now. 

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Blair was unstoppable when he was on a cat. He went to a substandard sled manufacture and started getting his ass kicked by a kid on an arctic cat. 

Wrong.   Morgan switched to SkiDoo in '01 and continued to dominate until he got hurt in '03. If he never got hurt, he would have continued to dominate. 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

They should just let test riders go buck wild with factory race sleds and use it as a farm system, if Doo did that with the 2008 XP demo rides some kid like me could be challenging Tucker on one of their sleds right now

:lol: cool story :lmao:

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wrong.   Morgan switched to SkiDoo in '01 and continued to dominate until he got hurt in '03. If he never got hurt, he would have continued to dominate. 

:lol: cool story :lmao:

I'm not saying I could have done it, I'm saying there's a lot of talented trail riders who don't train sno-x because they have to drive 4/5 hours to ride. There's an untapped talent pool there.