Check your account email address ×

Outrage From the Bible Beaters...

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Dude is a stooge - called his bluff :lol: 

You really believe this Shit when you type it? The fact is that you are a miserable hated troll and most are tired of wasting time on your bullshit.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You really believe this Shit when you type it? The fact is that you are a miserable hated troll and most are tired of wasting time on your bullshit.

I thought you were done responding to Slinger and I....:snack:

:lmao: 

:fishing:

:backpeddle:

Poor Jimmy :owned: again.

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I thought you were done responding to Slinger and I....:snack:

:lmao: 

:fishing:

Poor Jimmy :owned: again.

No Buss said  he was done wasting time with you and I said good idea and unlike you I don't run away for months...SBYL.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Buss said  he was done wasting time with you and I said good idea and unlike you I don't run away for months...SBYL.

Post once per hour and let's see how long you stick around. :snack:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lmao: :backpeddle:

:backpeddle::lol: 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i do if the orange jesus gets exposed for what he is. 

Funny you say that....its your side that keeps getting exposed for what they are.......

3 hours ago, oleroule said:

1...why?

I'm trying to illustrate that you trade freedom for safety in many ways (we all do, except Ben) on a daily basis and most ways are so ingrained in us it never even crosses our mind.  Pure freedom is an illusion.  We're freer than some places, but there are places where citizens have freedoms we do not have.  It doesn't mean you deserve neither - it's just part of consigning to a social contract.

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I'm trying to illustrate that you trade freedom for safety in many ways (we all do, except Ben) on a daily basis and most ways are so ingrained in us it never even crosses our mind.  Pure freedom is an illusion.  We're freer than some places, but there are places where citizens have freedoms we do not have.  It doesn't mean you deserve neither - it's just part of consigning to a social contract.

i don't get the correlation.

3 minutes ago, oleroule said:

i don't get the correlation.

You're lucky I'm patient.  I'll expand a little and give you a list of laws you most likely obey which take away your freedom of choice but are in place to promote public safety.  And these are just a few automotive related ones:  stopping at stop signs, seatbelt laws, BAC limit laws, speed limit, cell phone use, etc.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

You're lucky I'm patient.  I'll expand a little and give you a list of laws you most likely obey which take away your freedom of choice but are in place to promote public safety.  And these are just a few automotive related ones:  stopping at stop signs, seatbelt laws, BAC limit laws, speed limit, cell phone use, etc.

driving is a privilege..

purchasing health insurance is a requirement to be a u.s. citizen.

one is by choice, the other by force.

i can choose to not drive.

i cannot choose to not have health insurance (without penalty).

no correlation when talking about liberty.

5 minutes ago, oleroule said:

driving is a privilege..

purchasing health insurance is a requirement to be a u.s. citizen.

one is by choice, the other by force.

i can choose to not drive.

i cannot choose to not have health insurance (without penalty).

no correlation when talking about liberty.

You're getting lost in the weeds on this, but I'll stick with you baby bird.  Suppose Obama took away all of our driving privelages, cause you know, carbon footprint or whatever.  You mean to tell me you wouldn't have decried that he's stripping us of our freedom?  By your logic above I'd be able to say that you never had that freedom in the first place it was all just a privelage - and you'd call me a dumbass, rightfully so.  See how that sounds now?

My Medicare payments have gone insane. Apparently us people that make some money are paying for the welfare kids illnesses under Obamacare.

BEN7NOSE.......is right........... the country needs to blow up. If I wasn't worried about family members I would almost welcome a deadly CIVIL WAR!!!

9 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

You're getting lost in the weeds on this, but I'll stick with you baby bird.  Suppose Obama took away all of our driving privelages, cause you know, carbon footprint or whatever.  You mean to tell me you wouldn't have decried that he's stripping us of our freedom?  By your logic above I'd be able to say that you never had that freedom in the first place it was all just a privelage - and you'd call me a dumbass, rightfully so.  See how that sounds now?

i'd say he has no constitutional basis to do that.

just like a federal takeover of the healthcare system.

baby bird.

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

i'd say he has no constitutional basis to do that.

just like a federal takeover of the healthcare system.

baby bird.

Then I guess the Federal government is forcing its citizens to have babies too, because my wife and I are penalized on our taxes every year because we don't have any.  See how dumb that sounds?  Or they're forcing people to go to college or upgrade the energy efficiency of their house.  Funny how nobody had an issue with the government incentivizing life decisions through the tax code until President Blackenstein got into office.

24 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Then I guess the Federal government is forcing its citizens to have babies too, because my wife and I are penalized on our taxes every year because we don't have any.  See how dumb that sounds?  Or they're forcing people to go to college or upgrade the energy efficiency of their house.  Funny how nobody had an issue with the government incentivizing life decisions through the tax code until President Blackenstein got into office.

don't get me started on taxation.

28 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Everyone I know has a problem with the child tax credit.