Check your account email address ×

Ontario Debt

Momorider

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:04 AM, 02sled said:

Ontario MPP's don't have a pension plan. 

An MPP that has served four years or less at Queen's Park receives a severance equal to six months of his or her average salary; a member serving more than four years but less that eight years earns one years' salary; and any MPP with more than eight years in office gets a severance equal to eighteen months pay.

The largest payout, from the last election goes to former cabinet minister Liberal Ric Bartolucci. For his 19 years service, he get's a taxpayer funded 'going away present' of $265,400.

Progressive Conservative Doug Holyday, who had been an MPP for less than one year, will take home $77,000.

Surprised Wynnebag hasn't found a way to put her wife on the payroll. After all Truedope's wife thinks she needs a government paid staff. It probably won't be long until she wants a third nanny as well.

It was just released that she is getting an almost endless supply of free designer clothes so she can be seen wearing them in public and she as well as Truedope don't believe there is anything wrong with accepting the freebies that will promote the designer.

who said anything about mpp's? you mentioned irv and trail, both government salary workers. May attention for fuck sakes.

here's something else for you to bitch at

http://ntag.ca/?p=166 mayor's making 200k a year, in some irrelevant cities

time for a revolution I say! where can I vote for the communism party of Canada? they will equal everything out, screw democracy!

what about Mr Tory? you know, the guy you wanted as a PC leader at one point but he failed miserably? well he does not care to save any of us money either - you know, like most of you think a 'conservative' should do for us? Lucky you bastards within the Toronto boundry!

https://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2016/07/06/mayor-john-tory-promises-to-back-new-taxes-this-fall.html

No one cares to talk about Harpers deficits? ahh you poor babys, going from a massive surplus ACTUALLY paying down the national debt with the Liberals in power (isn't that what you want, less debt/deficit??), but BAM one year in office and harper throws us 20 billion in the opposite direction, so we could save 2% on GST? but then he buys out the province to introduce us HST? AH NICE GUY that Harper, I am glad he did that for us.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2202138/did-harper-really-run-eight-straight-deficits-like-the-ndp-liberals-claim/

Don't want to win an election in Ontario? Announce you're going to fire 100,000 public sector people like Mr Hudak- works every time. Anyone who sat down and understands that some of that would have been through natural process of retirement would understand it wasn't as bad, but you gotta be stupid to say stuff like that when there is so many public sector workers, and family related to them.

Fuck you guys and your stupid arguments, and NO I don't want to pay stupid taxes either, or agree with their decisions, or agree with what some people make as a profession politically. As long as we're all out there making good money, people are not going to go disrupt that. I cant stand some these things they do, but do I see things better on the PC side of the fence? definitely not, most of them are low life scum that want to tax the hell outta you just like the liberals.

2 hours ago, steve6 said:

who said anything about mpp's? you mentioned irv and trail, both government salary workers. May attention for fuck sakes.

here's something else for you to bitch at

http://ntag.ca/?p=166 mayor's making 200k a year, in some irrelevant cities

time for a revolution I say! where can I vote for the communism party of Canada? they will equal everything out, screw democracy!

what about Mr Tory? you know, the guy you wanted as a PC leader at one point but he failed miserably? well he does not care to save any of us money either - you know, like most of you think a 'conservative' should do for us? Lucky you bastards within the Toronto boundry!

https://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2016/07/06/mayor-john-tory-promises-to-back-new-taxes-this-fall.html

No one cares to talk about Harpers deficits? ahh you poor babys, going from a massive surplus ACTUALLY paying down the national debt with the Liberals in power (isn't that what you want, less debt/deficit??), but BAM one year in office and harper throws us 20 billion in the opposite direction, so we could save 2% on GST? but then he buys out the province to introduce us HST? AH NICE GUY that Harper, I am glad he did that for us.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2202138/did-harper-really-run-eight-straight-deficits-like-the-ndp-liberals-claim/

Don't want to win an election in Ontario? Announce you're going to fire 100,000 public sector people like Mr Hudak- works every time. Anyone who sat down and understands that some of that would have been through natural process of retirement would understand it wasn't as bad, but you gotta be stupid to say stuff like that when there is so many public sector workers, and family related to them.

Fuck you guys and your stupid arguments, and NO I don't want to pay stupid taxes either, or agree with their decisions, or agree with what some people make as a profession politically. As long as we're all out there making good money, people are not going to go disrupt that. I cant stand some these things they do, but do I see things better on the PC side of the fence? definitely not, most of them are low life scum that want to tax the hell outta you just like the liberals.

Enough with the Harper surplus to deficit story already.  There was no way Canada was not heading into a recession, but we felt the least of it compared to other nations due to our oil.  Harper added 150 billion to our debt, compare that to the great Obama's 10 trillion.  The US's economy is 10 times the size of the Canada's so Harper could have added 1 trillion in debt before he matched Obama.  The Ontario Fiberals added more to Ontario's debt than the 150 Harper added and for a while they had a larger deficit than all the provinces put together including the federal government, but tards gloss over that.

On the bold, when companies shut down or leave our province it does disrupt things.  Perhaps not for those in the public sector utopia who have little grasp of how things actually come together.  When a dud like the Ontario Finance Minister says stupid things like Ontario can pick and choose the jobs we want coming to Ontario, he insults most small business owners who have been driving this province during the hard times with job growth.  Any private sector job created is good for the economy.  Every public sector job created requires 4 or 5 private sector employees to subsidize. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:37 AM, Stud boy said:

Ontario need to do the same thing that 99% of us here would do when our debt it too much. Cut our costs. Sell of items were not using, get rid of people were paying to help us. Quit spending more then we make in a year. Sadly they don't grasp that. 

X2