Check your account email address ×

Leftards want Washington and Jefferson removed from Mt Rushmore for being slave ownership

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Alaska if chock full of misfits.  Everyone is running from something.  You would fit in well here.  One of the larger kennels is looking for someone to help pick up around the yard.  It would be a great job for you.  

summ2.jpg

We actually have quite a few Alaskans here in N, Minny.  One told me once that people that move to Alaska just want to be left alone.  Kinda stuck with me.  I guess it's like one of the last great pseudo off the grid wildernesses. :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Dude, Im not Webba and thanks a lot now MZN is PMing me. 

Oh! Oh!!!! Has he said anything abouth this stuff called " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " !!!! 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We actually have quite a few Alaskans here in N, Minny.  One told me once that people that move to Alaska just want to be left alone.  Kinda stuck with me.  I guess it's like one of the last great pseudo off the grid wildernesses. :dunno:

Its a cool place but there are lots of cool places around the world.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Alaska if chock full of misfits.  Everyone is running from something.  You would fit in well here.  One of the larger kennels is looking for someone to help pick up around the yard.  It would be a great job for you.  

summ2.jpg

Oh yeah, a guy that picks cigarette butts off the side of the street, and has OCD.  A guy that buys latex gloves by the hundreds from Home Depot, 'cause he don't like stuff on his hands. Yeah, picking up dog-shit would be real fun. 

8 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Something about their breath that really bothers me. Well, it's more than just their breath, but their breath is nasty. I have OCD, I can't stand anybody, other than clean, young, cute girls. 

It's not breath their bodies sweat a curry stench cuz it's so part of their diet :puke: 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Oh yeah, a guy that picks cigarette butts off the side of the street, and has OCD.  A guy that buys latex gloves by the hundreds from Home Depot, 'cause he don't like stuff on his hands. Yeah, picking up dog-shit would be real fun. 

Perfect.  When can you start?  

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's not breath their bodies sweat a curry stench cuz it's so part of their diet :puke: 

Pleasse stop!!!! I'm starting to get sick thinking about the smell. 

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

He told me you were scared of 800Dragon. :news:

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  He told me that in person.  Znotty is scared of 800Dragon.  

800 FAGGON!!!! :hay::hay::hay::lol2::lol2::lol2:

14 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You have bigger issues than OCD!

5 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lmfao 8 years afraid to give contact info ! Mzn site chickenshit !! Lmfao 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You have bigger issues than OCD!

Do you two faggots live together? You're always posting together, so you probably are fucking together. 

There's another rally planned for Boston, Mass. this week-end.  All I know is that BLACK LIVES MATTER will be there, and I guess one of those white groups. They think there will be as many as 30,000 people there!!!!

The cops are setting up barricades, and they are separating the groups, about 100 yards apart. They say no violence will be tolerated. If Mass. State Police are there, they won't take any shit from any group. 

Holy fuck, is this gonna' be another Charlottesville!!!!!!    

46 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Do you two faggots live together? You're always posting together, so you probably are fucking together. 

Give us your address. Well both show together. Well take turns beating your faggot ass while the other films. Then we'll pose like two hunters over our kill for a prize photo!

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Give us your address. Well both show together. Well take turns beating your faggot ass while the other films. Then we'll pose like two hunters over our kill for a prize photo!

4 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

Fs chickenshit !! U got owned lmao now gfys baby :baby:

If you are not a dupe account, then you are surely two faggots in the same house, sucking each other's dick.