Check your account email address ×

China, Germany Step Up as U.S. Retires From World Leadership

• Platinum Contributing Member

Good...start with the lil fat fuck in NK that just tested a ICMB that can reach Alaska and work your way to Saudi Arabia. You guys start to try and fix the worlds problems while being the "Leaders"! We'll pull our troops back home and focus on #1 for once. :thumb: 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-03/as-u-s-retires-from-world-leadership-china-and-germany-step-up 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Good...start with the lil fat fuck in NK that just tested a ICMB that can reach Alaska and work your way to Saudi Arabia. You guys start to try and fix the worlds problems while being the "Leaders"! We'll pull our troops back home and focus on #1 for once. :thumb: 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-03/as-u-s-retires-from-world-leadership-china-and-germany-step-up 

so you're scared of NK?

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

you really think isolationism, protectionism, etc are good things dooskii? what do you think is going to happen as a result of these things? that America is going to be great again and we all get huge raises? :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you really think isolationism, protectionism, etc are good things dooskii? what do you think is going to happen as a result of these things? that America is going to be great again and we all get huge raises? :lol:

I think letting other countries do the heavy lifting, ie World Leader, and Tom Fuckery into other countries is a good thing for us here. Then we can focus on fixing problems we have in our own country. 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I think letting other countries do the heavy lifting, ie World Leader, and Tom Fuckery into other countries is a good thing for us here. Then we can focus on fixing problems we have in our own country. 

Because the post WWII world order has been so terrible for the US?

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

me thinks you're confused. all this is going to do is isolate us from our allies and in the long run, that will not be a good thing. besides, we will still be the big dog in areas we shouldn't be, like military might, meddling in others countries, etc.

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No you read it that way.

well why did you even mention it, if it wasn't a concern?

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe Canada can help be the World Leader with it's rainbow sock. IDAGAF...have at it. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

me thinks you're confused. all this is going to do is isolate us from our allies and in the long run, that will not be a good thing. besides, we will still be the big dog in areas we shouldn't be, like military might, meddling in others countries, etc.

well why did you even mention it, if it wasn't a concern?

By stepping back as World Leader? :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

He thought Trump was a good idea

Just now, Mainecat said:

He thought Trump was a good idea

Go back to bed old fart...I never once said anything of the sort. Post up a link or go change your diaper

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

that's what I find amazing with a lot of these bozos. we live in a great country, have great lives, and are somewhat spoiled to be honest. oodles and oodles of people would like to be in our shoes. yet these clowns think foreign countries are going to sit back, accept much less with trade and isolationism type deals, so that we can have it even better :lol:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

By stepping back as World Leader? :lol: 

you're right dooski, the next time there's a major war the US is going to sit back and just watch, let the others do the heayy lifting. all the military increases with trump are just for show. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're right dooski, the next time there's a major war the US is going to sit back and just watch, let the others do the heayy lifting. all the military increases with trump are just for show. :lmao:

We stayed out of the last World War for how long? Until we were directly attacked! Shut up stupid 

joe redneck at widget factory - I need a raise. the $10 an hour rate doesn't cut it any more. it's not our ceo that makes $10M a year that's preventing it, it's the asians, the dems, and the trade deals.

trump - I'm going to end all these trade deals

joe redneck - yay, I like this guy.

ceo at widget factory - due to demand decreases from our foreign customers, we had to lay off joe redneck.

joe redneck - damn Asians, dems, and trade deals

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so what is the huge increase in military spending about?

In your mind it means we'll be going to war soon I guess huh? 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

joe redneck at widget factory - I need a raise. the $10 an hour rate doesn't cut it any more. it's not our ceo that makes $10M a year that's preventing it, it's the asians, the dems, and the trade deals.

trump - I'm going to end all these trade deals

joe redneck - yay, I like this guy.

ceo at widget factory - due to demand decreases from our foreign customers, we had to lay off joe redneck.

joe redneck - damn Asians, dems, and trade deals

749.thumb.jpg.76846629ba8401e69eec9c7c7277c3ad.jpg

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

where did I state that?

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh...was I projecting like you do????? :lol: 

No shit....after all the fucking mind reading  he has done here he has the sack to post that....what a putz. :lol: