Check your account email address ×

Capitalism cures poverty

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

I do, but clearly you don't.

The fact is that capitalism will eventually destroy itself, and communism will prevail. 

But in order for communism to have a chance the benefits of capitalism must work first.   :lol:  

You have even made the claim in your personal life as well. :lol:  

Just stop man.....just stop. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Maybe it wasn't you but I thought it was.   This was before your Antifa and communist days.   You were just a lefty or liberal then.  

I've always been a libertarian leftist. You're misremembering. 

I've never once defended racking up massive debt to support prices and suppress wages. 

Sounds like something Republicans support, tho...

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

But in order for communism to have a chance the benefits of capitalism must work first.   :lol:  

You have even made the claim in your personal life as well. :lol:  

Just stop man.....just stop. :lol:  

Apparently the irony of capitalism being so destructive that people will move to communism is too ironic for you to handle. 

:dunno:

I've always been a libertarian leftist. You're misremembering. 

I've never once defended racking up massive debt to support prices and suppress wages. 

Sounds like something Republicans support, tho...

Come on moto there was a time on FSCE that you and guys like Sno were all but butt buddies.   Your views have evolved pretty dramatically.  You spent plenty of time in here defending democrats including obama on plenty of economic topics.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Come on moto there was a time on FSCE that you and guys like Sno were all but butt buddies.   Your views have evolved pretty dramatically.  You spent plenty of time in here defending democrats including obama on plenty of economic topics.  

Slinger has always been a spineless liberal pussy. 

But let's debate a caricature of Moto from 10 years ago because we can't debate modern Moto at all...

Slinger has always been a spineless liberal pussy. 

But let's debate a caricature of Moto from 10 years ago because we can't debate modern Moto at all...

Well at least you admit it.   I am debating you on your current state of antifa-facism-communist personality.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Well at least you admit it.   I am debating you on your current state of antifa-facism-communist personality.  

No you're not, you're trying to figure out how to stuff words in my mouth and make me defend them.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Apparently the irony of capitalism being so destructive that people will move to communism is too ironic for you to handle. 

:dunno:

If this is destruction, then what does progress look like?

World-Poverty-Since-1820.png

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's gotta drive capitalists nuts to realize that the system they've used to steal from the public is going to lead to communism...

Can you put a timeline on when you feel this will occur? :lol:  Because the Antifa movement is really not that strong.  

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If this is destruction, then what does progress look like?

World-Poverty-Since-1820.png

Lol. 

How convenient that you leave out this 'prosperity' is a result of massive debt incurred to prop up capitalism...

wage-stagnation_1.png

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

How convenient that you leave out this 'prosperity' is a result of massive debt incurred to prop up capitalism...

wage-stagnation_1.png

Let's just assume you're right about that for a moment, now how about all of the progress before 1973?

Just now, SSFB said:

Let's just assume you're right about that for a moment, now how about all of the progress before 1973?

'assume I'm right, for a minute'???

Let's not forget that this is a fact, not an opinion. It's veracity is not subject to whether or not you 'assume it's true for the moment'...

Ffs...

'assume I'm right, for a minute'???

Let's not forget that this is a fact, not an opinion. It's veracity is not subject to whether or not you 'assume it's true for the moment'...

Ffs...

I'm trying to hear how you would explain the progress that has been made.

You're saying that from 1973 onward it was because of debt propping up the system.

OK, now what about before that?

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm trying to hear how you would explain the progress that has been made.

You're saying that from 1973 onward it was because of debt propping up the system.

OK, now what about before that?

Where were poverty levels at pre 1973?

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Jesus Christ when are the mods here going to close idiotic threads like this one. 

Why would this thread be closed?

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

True. 

Marx predicted that communism wouldn't be possible until late stage capitalism was fully developed.

Care to elaborate on this some more?  Why would Communism need capitalism to be in place first then fail?