Check your account email address ×

alan colmes

• Platinum Contributing Member

I liked Alan Colmes better than Hannity...Fox does make a legit attempt at having opposing points of view on the payroll as evidenced by the above post. Can anybody show the same for CNN, MSNBC, etc......?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I liked Alan Colmes better than Hannity...Fox does make a legit attempt at having opposing points of view on the payroll as evidenced by the above post. Can anybody show the same for CNN, MSNBC, etc......?

:lmao::lol::lol2: 

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

off the top of my head msnbc has hewitt, steele, schmidt, and a few other righties on. cnn had some of trump's cronies on too. can't recall their names right now. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

off the top of my head msnbc has hewitt, steele, schmidt, and a few other righties on. cnn had some of trump's cronies on too. can't recall their names right now. 

During the election maybe, not as regular contributors Snot :finger::wrong: Again 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow....well that settles it. :lol:

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:45 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Wow....well that settles it. :lol:

oh I get it. lefties on fox news present fair and balance, while righties on other networks, do not. I didn't even recognize most of the people on the fox list.

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh I get it. lefties on fox news present fair and balance, while righties on other networks, do not. I didn't even recognize most of the people on the fox list.

Sorry. Just givin' the facts ma'am.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

That list is out of date and left a bunch of people off :guzzle: Jessica Tarlov is on all the time and is a DemonCUNT 

On 2/26/2017 at 10:34 AM, Snoslinger said:

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't say anything of the sort but your list comprised of  3 names and some of Trumps cronies proves nothing...good god. :lol:

On 2/26/2017 at 9:27 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Sure they allow opposing views on.. so they can pummel them... Even the foxbots all liked Alan colmes. Sounds like he was just a nice guy. But he was also a liberal so Jesus had to kill him...

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I didn't say anything of the sort but your list comprised of  3 names and some of Trumps cronies proves nothing...good god. :lol:

they do prove something, that the left sources you asked about have some right leaning contributors :dunno: evidently you didn't like the answer. is this some sort of contest as to who can dig up the biggest list of no name, one time, commentators? furthermore everyone knows fox leans far right, so i'm not sure what argument you're trying to make in defense of them

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they do prove something, that the left sources you asked about have some right leaning contributors :dunno: evidently you didn't like the answer. is this some sort of contest as to who can dig up the biggest list of no name, one time, commentators? furthermore everyone knows fox leans far right, so i'm not sure what argument you're trying to make in defense of them

Nevermind....done banging my head against the wall.