Check your account email address ×

30,000 Turn Out To Hear Black Hitler Speak

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's what they show you on TV. You watch, protesting will be illegal or at a minimum severely limited. And you totally miss the point on the 4th... Soon they'll be after the second. They'll get it too. 

again standing on a freeway or trashing privet property is not covered under any law or a right .

and as far as your lame ass meme u libs are the ones fighting to makes most of those issues government controlled .

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again standing on a freeway or trashing privet property is not covered under any law or a right .

and as far as your lame ass meme u libs are the ones fighting to makes most of those issues government controlled .

16722676_10158184176015414_4021959670039664181_o.jpg

Nine top stories this morning on hate & racism. Not a single story on the Farrakhan rally.  I wonder why?   Thirty thousand attend a rally and it is not news?

What is the punk ass media so afraid this man is going to say? How come funny man Bill Maher doesn't put him on his show, with his panel of funny Jews, so they can tell him to fuck off?   Never has there been a more auspicious marriage of ideas then the radical Islamist and the American Liberal.  clearly, they  both share the same ideals and belief. :lol: 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Vandalism is a crime. Those people should be prosecuted. You are associating criminals with protestors which is the goal. I don't expect you to understand. 

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

16300140_1121088171335102_1010834913876093351_o.jpg

Now that is dumb.  Usually the right are for small government and have the ideals that the government should SERVE the people.  The left is for large government and have the ideals that the government should CONTROL AND MAINTAIN (take care of) the citizens  Laws are always needed in a civilized society.  

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nine top stories this morning on hate & racism. Not a single story on the Farrakhan rally.  I wonder why?   Thirty thousand attend a rally and it is not news?

What is the punk ass media so afraid this man is going to say? How come funny man Bill Maher doesn't put him on his show, with his panel of funny Jews, so they can tell him to fuck off?   Never has there been a more auspicious marriage of ideas then the radical Islamist and the American Liberal.  clearly, they  both share the same ideals and belief. :lol: 

It's comical.  And the Dems still can't figure out how they lost.  STILL!  It's astonishing.

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Vandalism is a crime. Those people should be prosecuted. You are associating criminals with protestors which is the goal. I don't expect you to understand. 

You'd better check with Moto.  He disagrees.  Not sure if you two are even rowing the same boat anymore, but one of you is rowing backwards.

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now that is dumb.  Usually the right are for small government and have the ideals that the government should SERVE the people.  The left is for large government and have the ideals that the government should CONTROL AND MAINTAIN (take care of) the citizens  Laws are always needed in a civilized society.  

It's comical.  And the Dems still can't figure out how they lost.  STILL!  It's astonishing.

You'd better check with Moto.  He disagrees.  Not sure if you two are even rowing the same boat anymore, but one of you is rowing backwards.

:lmao:

'Small government'

:lol:

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like how they worked Trump in at the end, just to further rustle some liberal jimmy. :lol: 

These spray painted graffiti are showing up all over campuses ...........White power, Swastika, die niggers, than at the bottom TRUMP. :lol: 

Of course the media jumps all over it as proof of a raging alt-right , white supremacy movement, and not some douche bag, whiny ass, Liberal, trying to  start shit. 

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I like how they worked Trump in at the end, just to further rustle some liberal jimmy. :lol: 

These spray painted graffiti are showing up all over campuses ...........White power, Swastika, die niggers, than at the bottom TRUMP. :lol: 

Of course the media jumps all over it as proof of a raging alt-right , white supremacy movement, and not some douche bag, whiny ass, Liberal, trying to  start shit. 

Oh, it's propaganda delivered by the media not seen since "black lists" were established.  I'm not sure if there has been a history of a side so ill-equipped to fight a war so intent on starting one.  

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, that's 100% bullshit. 

Which part?  My small government statement or the part where I gotta start drawing you a picture?  Both?  Give me percentages then.

All the shit you get here and you wanna start making me your enemy too?  Think about it.  Get out of the "triggered" mode and think reasonably and clearly.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Which part?  My small government statement or the part where I gotta start drawing you a picture?  Both?  Give me percentages then.

All the shit you get here and you wanna start making me your enemy too?  Think about it.  Get out of the "triggered" mode and think reasonably and clearly.

You are 100% full of shit. 

Thousands chant 'Allahu Akbar' for Farrakhan in Detroit - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

These people would string your asses up before you could utter "I hate white people too"  :lol:

Fucking whites and Jews!!!!!!!

What a sad,sick society we live in........where this gets a pass.

A nation of retards.

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You are 100% full of shit. 

I'm disappointed.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Thousands chant 'Allahu Akbar' for Farrakhan in Detroit - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

These people would string your asses up before you could utter "I hate white people too"  :lol:

A nation of retards.

Yep.  It's outrageous.  Dems still can't figure out why the ass-handing either.  Ridiculous.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm disappointed.

Yep.  It's outrageous.  Dems still can't figure out why the ass-handing either.  Ridiculous.

I had to use a different search engine to come up with this link. saw it on my phone and punched in the entire title and it kept coming back 0 results for Farrakhan.....check your spelling. :lol: 

Thousands of Liberals took to the streets today to protest perceived racism......They must of all been at work yesterday.

Think about it, 30,000 whites gather together screaming heil Hitler, to a man blaming blacks and Muslims for all the worlds problems, and the media doesn't cover it. 

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

A nation of retards.

This will be the top story covered  today on ,abc,nbc,cbs,npr, msndnc,cnndnc,fox, slate, salon, vanity unfair, the nation, nytimes, wa-post, duh ,la times , freep, detroit news....................:popcornchair:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My bad.  How about a small-ER, less restrictive government?

Im hoping I don't have to start spelling and drawing everything little thing out for you.

Smaller govt is not on the agenda for republicans. They are the most expansive party in govt. Their existence relies on big govt. When they say "smaller govt" that means they want to take away your social security, welfare, any other programs that are designed to help americans and give that money to someone else. Usually MIC contractors and large corps. Democrats arent as expansive but dont try to hide the fact that they want more of your money. They both have to go if you really expect anything to change. And the guys funding everything need their heads chopped off. 

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

When white people do this they are considered part of the KKK and its racist.

Fuck double standards

That's because white people are the oppressor class and have the power to act on their bigotry. 

I can't believe I have to explain this, but I guess it's just typical white people nonsense.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

That's because white people are the oppressor class and have the power to act on their bigotry. 

I can't believe I have to explain this, but I guess it's just typical white people nonsense.

Better hope they never have the power to act on their bigotry or they will be swinging you off the balcony by your feet..........vanilla ice.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

This will be the top story covered  today on ,abc,nbc,cbs,npr, msndnc,cnndnc,fox, slate, salon, vanity unfair, the nation, nytimes, wa-post, duh ,la times , freep, detroit news....................:popcornchair:

Scared little bitches........Quick everyone pile on the scrawny gay guy and little blond girl.  We can take them, if we all work together!

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

A nation of retards.

They are right about the jews. They give the rest of us whites a bad name.