Check your account email address ×

Does anyone know.....

ckf

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So National Championship rings don't mean anything eh?

Well if thats the case why didnt you correct John about Bradys total of rings? :news:

Edited by Dave

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The difference is, Montana won a National Championship,  Brady was sitting on the bench watching.   You don't know shit about football, without looking it up   So just STFU  FAT FUCK!

You are just wrong....poor dummy amg :lol:.....a ring is a ring.

While youre at it why dont you start counting high school championship rings.. :lol::lol2::lmao:

Its funny when I worked in a factory I was never on the net when I had free time....I played cards and socialized with my buddies......no one can stand your sorry ass....im sure you threatened people at work and got your ass kicked.

8 hours ago, Legend said:

If my dad was Dale SR, I would have won a shitload more than JR. 

not necessarily,  having everything handed to him rather than being hungry and fighting for it was probably part of the reason Jr's not been better than he was.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

not necessarily,  having everything handed to him rather than being hungry and fighting for it was probably part of the reason Jr's not been better than he was.   

Everything was handed to him....really? Not his fault he is the son of arguably the best and most respected driver in the history of Nascar.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Everything was handed to him....really? Not his fault he is the son of arguably the best and most respected driver in the history of Nascar.

Genetics pays a rather big role in these types of things :)

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

yes everything was handed to him,   far better drivers haven't made the big show because they could not bring sponsor money to the table.  Daddy handed him a top flight ride and the name opened all the door since,  no different than the Dillon boys  Sure there is a talent there,  as Danica shows having minimal talent and a top flight ride doesn't get you wins, but he's not the second coming and certainly done nothing to justify his whatever number of fan favorite of the year votes he's gotten from guys living in the past. 

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I suppose Kyle Petty sucked as a driver too, because Richard handed him everything as well. 9_9

19 hours ago, Dave said:

While youre at it why dont you start counting high school championship rings.. :lol::lol2::lmao:

Its funny when I worked in a factory I was never on the net when I had free time....I played cards and socialized with my buddies......no one can stand your sorry ass....

Im sure you threatened people at work and got your ass kicked.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Yea sure :lol: Why don't you come and try yourself, fat boy 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

yes everything was handed to him,   far better drivers haven't made the big show because they could not bring sponsor money to the table.  Daddy handed him a top flight ride and the name opened all the door since,  no different than the Dillon boys  Sure there is a talent there,  as Danica shows having minimal talent and a top flight ride doesn't get you wins, but he's not the second coming and certainly done nothing to justify his whatever number of fan favorite of the year votes he's gotten from guys living in the past. 

Sorry but I think Dale Sr. made him work a little harder than The Dillon Boys and what is wrong with him being a fan favorite year after year....using your logic I guess the most popular driver award should be given right along with the championship. I know you have a bug up your ass about Jr. but even mentioning Danica in the same paragraph is assinine.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I suppose Kyle Petty sucked as a driver too, because Richard handed him everything as well. 9_9

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Yea sure :lol: Why don't you come and try yourself, fat boy 

:Yawn:

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry but I think Dale Sr. made him work a little harder than The Dillon Boys and what is wrong with him being a fan favorite year after year....using your logic I guess the most popular driver award should be given right along with the championship. I know you have a bug up your ass about Jr. but even mentioning Danica in the same paragraph is assinine.

Haters are gonna hate....im picking Jr ftw at Daytona....my 2nd pick is Austin. :)

44 minutes ago, Dave said:

Haters are gonna hate....im picking Jr ftw at Daytona....my 2nd pick is Austin. :)

FTR I can't stand those little Dillons especially that dipshit and his fucking cowboy hat! :lol: