Check your account email address ×

The U.S and the U.K.

23 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Is Trump still banned from entering the UK?

:lol: that ban never happened, but yes they did have a committee discussion about it :flush:  I watched it live some of their leftist party people sure hated them some Trump  

Just now, Momorider said:

:lol: that ban never happened, but yes they did have a committee discussion about it :flush:  I watched it live some of their leftist party people sure hated them some Trump  

I think the left here is trying to find a way to not let him in our country either.

I know you are a "nook", but have you been following Schumer and the Dem's plan to never work with Trump?  Holy fuck!  These people think they are still needed!  WOW!!!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I'm sure the brits, along with the rest of Europe, well the rest of the world actually, love trump.

:lmao:

See, that's what your side is fucked on.  It's not about being "loved", it's about being respected.  Now bow down you bitch! :lol:

IMG_1739.JPG

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think the left here is trying to find a way to not let him in our country either.

I know you are a "nook", but have you been following Schumer and the Dem's plan to never work with Trump?  Holy fuck!  These people think they are still needed!  WOW!!!!!

The 2018 mid terms will be epic the DemonCUNTS may never recover :)

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The 2018 mid terms will be epic the DemonCUNTS may never recover :)

And we have nobody to thank for it but them.  Thanks Obama!

:lol:

Now we gotta get that idiot out of power up in your neck!  I think it's coming.

The British Prime Minister Tried to Rein in President Trump

7:24 PM Eastern

As a candidate, Donald Trump called the North Atlantic Treaty Organization "obsolete." But as he stood next to British Prime Minister Theresa May Friday, she told the world that he was "100% behind" the alliance.

Speaking before the first joint press conference of the Trump Administration, the British leader said she had obtained Trump's reassurance that he stands behind NATO, despite his earlier comments.

She also stated her opposition to any weakening of Russian sanctions until the Minsk agreement for a ceasefire in Eastern Ukraine is upheld, getting ahead of Trump's upcoming call with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"We are united in our recognition of NATO as the bulwark of our collective defense and today we've reaffirmed our unshakable commitment to our alliance," May said. "Mr. President, I think you said—confirmed, that you are 100% behind NATO. But we're also discussing the importance of NATO continuing to ensure it is as equipped to fight terrorism and cyber-warfare as it is to fight more conventional forms of war."

http://time.com/4652108/donald-trump-theresa-may-russia-nato/

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The British Prime Minister Tried to Rein in President Trump

7:24 PM Eastern

As a candidate, Donald Trump called the North Atlantic Treaty Organization "obsolete." But as he stood next to British Prime Minister Theresa May Friday, she told the world that he was "100% behind" the alliance.

Speaking before the first joint press conference of the Trump Administration, the British leader said she had obtained Trump's reassurance that he stands behind NATO, despite his earlier comments.

She also stated her opposition to any weakening of Russian sanctions until the Minsk agreement for a ceasefire in Eastern Ukraine is upheld, getting ahead of Trump's upcoming call with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"We are united in our recognition of NATO as the bulwark of our collective defense and today we've reaffirmed our unshakable commitment to our alliance," May said. "Mr. President, I think you said—confirmed, that you are 100% behind NATO. But we're also discussing the importance of NATO continuing to ensure it is as equipped to fight terrorism and cyber-warfare as it is to fight more conventional forms of war."

http://time.com/4652108/donald-trump-theresa-may-russia-nato/

Dude!  That title didn't clue you in?  Another hack piece opinion editorial.  I know I'm right now, you don't even see it, do you?  Look where the quotes end and the opinion starts.  This isn't unbiased news and information.

"Tried to rein in President Trump"

What? :lol:

Go protest.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:42 PM, Zambroski said:

It appears our relationship is moving quickly toward mending.  Nice.  

No more "back of the queue" speech from the idiot king....and we get back to having a good solid ally.

More Trump winning!

mending :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-million-sign-petition-cancel-trumps-uk-state-102832819.html

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Ohhh....I can actually hear you trying soooooo hard!  WOW!  Hey, they got more than their share of whiners too.  It's a worldwide epidemic.  Well, just the white countries anyway. :lol:

How many signed the anti-brexit petition after they didn't like the results and cried about it?  BOOO HOOO!  Like 4 million or something.  Fuck!  That is a lot of tears.  I'd better start checking Kleenex stock prices!   

Hey, don't fight...it may be the only way for you!  :suicide: