Check your account email address ×

Best idea I've heard in a long time.

This would work great in rural areas but in the city most of them are bogus attempts at the ghetto lottery...

But then again, maybe the cops would just stay away from black areas...hmm maybe you're on to something here..

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

works for me .

I said 2 days ago the police pension fund needs to be raided to pay for all the destruction they refused to adress .

now I think we need to add all elected officials pension funds  to be also raided to pay some of theses sorring costs 

24 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This would work great in rural areas but in the city most of them are bogus attempts at the ghetto lottery...

But then again, maybe the cops would just stay away from black areas...hmm maybe you're on to something here..

wrong because suddenly all of them would be for full time body cams 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the only ones who keep forgetting to put them on just before they kick some ones ass or shoot some one 

So what would be wrong with them wanting to wear them?

I heard that the black community was starting to bitch about the body cams because they usually shop the perp being at fault.

13 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

So what would be wrong with them wanting to wear them?

I heard that the black community was starting to bitch about the body cams because they usually shop the perp being at fault.

nothing at all thing is most of the time now they shockingly forget to turn them on just before,a shooting or a ass kicking  . but like stated before if the lawsutes were paid out of there pension funds they would stay on and we would not be getting close to the number of pig attacks . 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

nothing at all thing is most of the time now they shockingly forget to turn them on just before,a shooting or a ass kicking  . but like stated before if the lawsutes were paid out of there pension funds they would stay on and we would not be getting close to the number of pig attacks . 

Which would be good right?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

guess I was refusing to the ghetto lotto saying they would no longer be attempting to collect from it 

They'll never give up trying that. There is a case right now where 2 blacks got caught stealing and then attacked the cops on camera. They are suing ...

Most departments have insurers. The insurance company usually supplies the Lawyers to defend against suits. 

You will NEVER see police liable out of their own money...…………..NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you did that, you would not have any police officers. 

The public, the courts, the criminal justice system, the legislators, for the most part know that the BASTARDs OF HUMANITY that sue the police ……………...are mother-fukkin, punk-assed motherfukkers. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Most departments have insurers. The insurance company usually supplies the Lawyers to defend against suits. 

You will NEVER see police liable out of their own money...…………..NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you did that, you would not have any police officers. 

The public, the courts, the criminal justice system, the legislators, for the most part know that the BASTARDs OF HUMANITY that sue the police ……………...are mother-fukkin, punk-assed motherfukkers. 

You know what the real problem is...