Check your account email address ×

In Major Blow to Mueller, Federal Judge Rebukes Mueller and DOJ For Falsely Claiming ‘Russian Bot Farm’ Linked to Russian Government

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc: Interesting.  

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/in-major-blow-to-mueller-federal-judge-rebukes-mueller-and-doj-for-falsely-claiming-russian-bot-farm-linked-to-russian-government/

Dabney Friedrich, a Trump-appointed federal judge rebuked Robert Mueller and the DOJ for falsely suggesting the IRA (Internet Research Agency) and Concord Management and Company, the so-called Russian troll farms, were linked to the Russian government.

Mueller’s core claim that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 US presidential election in a “sweeping and systemic” fashion revolves around his bogus claims that a Russian bot farm was linked to the Kremlin — a core claim that has never even been proven.

Defense lawyers for Concord Management, the ‘Russian troll farm’ indicted by Mueller, filed a motion in April demanding the judge hold Robert Mueller and US Attorney General Bill Barr in criminal contempt for releasing the redacted special counsel report.

Concord’s lawyers argued that Mueller’s report contained allegations against Concord Management & Co. that were not in the indictment.

“The practical effect of the broadside by AG Barr and SC Mueller on Concord was to advise the world (including potential jurors) that the allegations in the indictment are true and that the defendants in this case were operating as part of a Russian-government led interference campaign expressly linked to the allegations in United States v. Netyksho,” Reed Smith partner Eric Dubelier said in the April filing. “This despite the fact that the indictment contains no such allegation.”

Judge Friedrich responded to the contempt request last week in a 23-page opinion and rebuked the special counsel and DOJ for falsely suggesting Concord was tied to the Kremlin, a fact that has never been proven, nor was it in Mueller’s indictment — Mueller did however make this claim in his garbage 448-page report.

Judge Friedrich called Mueller out…

“The Special Counsel Report describes efforts by the Russian government to interfere with the 2016 presidential election,” Judge Friedrich’s July memo said. “But the indictment, which alleges that private Russian entities and individual conducted an “information warfare” campaign designed to sow discord among US voters, Indictment 10, does not link the defendants to the Russian government.”

In a major blow to Mueller, judge Friedrich said, “Save for a single allegation that Concord and Concord Catering had several “government contracts” (with no further elaboration), the indictment alleges only private conduct by private actors.

Judge Friedrich continued, “In short, the Court concludes that the government violated Rule 57.7 by making or authorizing the release of public statements that linked the defendants’ alleged activities to the Russian government and provided an opinion about the defendants’ guilt and the evidence against them. The Court will therefore proceed to consider the appropriate response to that violation, beginning with the possibility of contempt.”

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Give your head a shake friend. You've got the whole Russia thing 100% wrong 

At least slinger was smart enough to run away and hide. Spinvag just keeps doubling down on the stupid. What a dipshit. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

At least slinger was smart enough to run away and hide. Spinvag just keeps doubling down on the stupid. What a dipshit. 

Like you.....hes mostly trolling 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Much less so than me. 

I'm not so sure. Greg is an expert troll intellectually equipped to work his way around here for a laugh

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Give your head a shake friend. You've got the whole Russia thing 100% wrong 

Well he did install his judges. That’s a fact. Did the Russians tinker? Of course. I’d be disappointed in Putin if he didn’t. We’ve been tinkering in Eastern Europe since before the wall came down and really ramped it up after. The real question isn’t whether Russia tinkered, it’s if their tinkering effected the election and did trump have a hand in it. The answer is no and no. They definitely snatched the emails. I won’t even debate that. The fact is that Hillary was a horrible candidate and a terrible, evil person. She is no better than trump. In some respects the two are worse than one another. Russia is trying to manipulate American politics via the internet. Will it ever be a success? No. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well he did install his judges. That’s a fact. Did the Russians tinker? Of course. I’d be disappointed in Putin if he didn’t. We’ve been tinkering in Eastern Europe since before the wall came down and really ramped it up after. The real question isn’t whether Russia tinkered, it’s if their tinkering effected the election and did trump have a hand in it. The answer is no and no. They definitely snatched the emails. I won’t even debate that. The fact is that Hillary was a horrible candidate and a terrible, evil person. She is no better than trump. In some respects the two are worse than one another. Russia is trying to manipulate American politics via the internet. Will it ever be a success? No. 

anyone who thinks the russians didn't tinker is mentally challenged.  there has not been a foreign of domestic election in either of our countries since WW2 that wasn't

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I dont believe for a second the Russians hacked the DNC emails

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont believe for a second the Russians hacked the DNC emails

It’s was a private server with mediocre security. Of course they did. The Russian IT team Would’ve been sent to Siberia if they didn’t. It’s a no brainer. I’m wondering how many other state governments got it. 

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You are such a lying fucking hack you believed 3/4 that shit until it was obviously proven :bullshit: that anyone but the ultra stupid still believed it 

Edited by Momorider

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are such a lying fucking hack you believed 3/4 that shit until it was obviously proven :bullshit: that anyone but the ultra stupid still believed it 

Bwhagaga owned