Check your account email address ×

Dumbski....

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh man...derailing DerpRider's great thread? There's plenty of stooopid people here. Maybe he wasn't referring to you :dunno:

BarbieHands: “Damn SR, look at all that attention I got on my Zambo thread!  They love me!!”

Tools:  “Yeah, that was awesome!! We move the needle!.”

BarbieHands: “You should do one too!  The validation I received was priceless!  It’s like when we got picked to get hit in the face by the dodgeballs in high school...we were so popular!”

Tools. “Yep...gonna do one on Dooski in the morning.  Hey, does your brother have any more of that anal lube?  I like the taste on toast.”

:lol:

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh man...derailing DerpRider's great thread? There's plenty of stooopid people here. Maybe he wasn't referring to you :dunno:

Maybe not in that specific instance but that old ECDL prick can go  choke on  a dick regardless. 😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe not in that specific instance but that old ECDL prick can go  choke on  a dick regardless. 😂

Oh...it's a pretty safe bet he was referring to you so, no harm, no foul.  You just charm the shit out of everyone!  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Hey guys...this thread was started in an effort to point out how dumb I am. Let's stay on topic shall we? :lol: 

:lmao: No.....it was started to give you an opportunity to step onto the field and articulate your opinion on topics that you typically wait to follow the forum concensus on.  

I thought maybe your balls would finally drop on here.....but it oooms like they are still shriveled up  :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: No.....it was started to give you an opportunity to step onto the field and articulate your opinion on topics that you typically wait to follow the forum concensus on.  

I thought maybe your balls would finally drop on here.....but it oooms like they are still shriveled up  :lmao: 

Oh...you mean like when you come into threads and "articulate your opinions on topics"?

:lol: Dork.

Wrecking dork.jpg