Check your account email address ×

Marking a murglerer season 2

Rod

Wow what? Kathleen Zellner is on some kind of conspiracy theory witch hunt. I've watched about half of it and fell asleep a few times, that's how boring it is. This documentary is just a money grab by the producers and Avery is still in jail, imagine that :lmao:BTW, that whole Avery clan appears to be a result of inbreeding :flush:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Wow what? Kathleen Zellner is on some kind of conspiracy theory witch hunt. I've watched about half of it and fell asleep a few times, that's how boring it is. This documentary is just a money grab by the producers and Avery is still in jail, imagine that :lmao:BTW, that whole Avery clan appears to be a result of inbreeding :flush:

Wow racist 

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Netflix caught a bunch of fish with the first documentary, amazing how many people believe Avery is innocent after watching the first one. :lmao: Might have to start calling it Nutflix.

I still haven’t been convinced that Avery is innocent. I’m certain Brendan had nothing to do with it though 

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I still haven’t been convinced that Avery is innocent. I’m certain Brendan had nothing to do with it though 

LOL........Making a Murderer is a documentary in the defense of Avery, they left alot of facts out of that documentary. Go do a search and you'll find there's alot of facts that are not brought up in the show. Like I said, Making a Murderer is a fishing trip. :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

LOL........Making a Murderer is a documentary in the defense of Avery, they left alot of facts out of that documentary. Go do a search and you'll find there's alot of facts that are not brought up in the show. Like I said, Making a Murderer is a fishing trip. :lmao:

Even the defence said they literally have zero evidence on Brendan besides the confession that was deemed coerced and inadmissible by a federal judge oops 

2 hours ago, GGNHL said:

If the Avery clan is representative of the typical Wisconsinite I can see why all your opinions are so fucked up. :lol:

I wish people would go back to saying, “Aren’t you the state that fucks dead deer on the side of your roads?” Rather than, “Aren’t you guys the backassward hilljacks like the Avery’s?” 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I wish people would go back to saying, “Aren’t you the state that fucks dead deer on the side of your roads?” Rather than, “Aren’t you guys the backassward hilljacks like the Avery’s?” 

Man.....if we could just euthanize all of wisconsin and transplant some people from minnesota there to start over it would help great bigly yuge

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Man.....if we could just euthanize all of wisconsin and transplant some people from minnesota there to start over it would help great bigly yuge

Isn't zammy and racer from Minnesota? Better pick another state. Or country. 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

LOL, I've been to northern Minnesota about 20 times in the last 4 years and what you're suggesting would set Wisconsin backwards. :lmao:

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

LOL, I've been to northern Minnesota about 20 times in the last 4 years and what you're suggesting would set Wisconsin backwards. :lmao:

Dude.....you sent your kid to school on the rez.....wtf did you think you were gonna see????

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Watched a couple episodes last night. I think he's guilty. But they should let the retard go. 

I had to quit watching it’s too slow moving. But the lengths the state court is going to keep Brendan behind bars is just astounding 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....you sent your kid to school on the rez.....wtf did you think you were gonna see????

I didn't send him there dummy, it was his choice because Bemidji made a scholarship offer that was too good to refuse. Northern Minnesota is not the heaven you believe it is, I'll take Wisconsin any day and not to mention you have a terrible football team. :lmao: