Check your account email address ×

Trump May Have a Negative Net Worth and Was Likely Never a Billionaire

Mainecat

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well should they deprive their families of a better life now and save instead?

By the time they have the money the kids will be older and wont want to do shit with them.

The way I look at it is what happens if you are in a bad car accident or have some serious health issues or lose your job or whatever? What kind of life do your kids have when everything is gone and now you are bankrupt and cant finance anything because your credit is shit? 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

The way I look at it is what happens if you are in a bad car accident or have some serious health issues or lose your job or whatever? What kind of life do your kids have when everything is gone and now you are bankrupt and cant finance anything because your credit is shit? 

True...life is short...theres lots of what ifs...

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

You are right, to each their own. i just cant live like that. I try to pay for everything cash. My house is about the only thing I have financed and if I can get 0% financing on a car I will do that. But everything else I have is fully owned. I dont even carry a balance on my credit card. 

x2

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fake rich guy....

Trump May Have a Negative Net Worth and Was Likely Never a Billionaire

While President Trump ran in 2016 on the idea that he would be the wealthiest, most successful US president in history, he has been known for over-exaggerating his net worth time and time again. In fact, even though he claimed to be worth more than $10 billion during his campaign, even Bloomberg estimated that his actual net worth was closer to $2.8 Billion.' 

Now the ghost-writer for the president’s New York Times Best Seller, The Art of the Deal, Tony Schwartz, says that the President may actually be in debt. While discussing Bob Woodward’s new book, ‘Fear: Trump in the White House’ Schwartz began listing some of his biggest takeaways from the book, giving his opinion on each takeaway as well. 

“Takeaway #2 from Woodward’s Fear: Trump doesn’t have much money. As Jared Kushne[r] put it: ‘He doesn’t have a lot of cash.’ My own guess: after debt, Trump may have a negative net worth. And he’s never been remotely close to being a billionaire,” Schwartz tweeted. 

Being so close to Mr. Trump, shadowing him for many months during the writing of his book, Schwartz would likely have quite an insight into the man’s finances. At the same time, it has been over 30 years since the book was published, meaning everything about his finances may have changed significantly since that time. 

https://hillreporter.com/trump-may-have-a-negative-net-worth-and-was-likely-never-a-billionaire-according-to-author-tony-schwartz-7546

HAY LOOK another mainecat may have could be we speculate story GO TEAM desperation 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i have no doubt his net worth is no where near where he says it is look at the ego factor he works under with all things but to claim he' worth nothing is ridiculous

x2