Check your account email address ×

If you could trade Trump for Bernie would you?

trump for the bern  

38 members have voted

1. 1. would you swap them

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He's right. Free college would be about the dumbest thing we could do.  Let's devalue the education people work for and let the taxpayers subsidize 4 more years of drinking and whoring with no return. 

Well there are other types of school that aren’t run by far liberal elitists and not every kid spends all their time whoring and drinking....don’t project so much.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

Yeah...could be.  I got $25k for it when I got out that I didn't even know I had (left $17k on the table...I didn't know it expired..LOL). I didn't know anybody when I was in that joined for the free college.  I'm thankful for that.

my bud knew his was expiring and had no plans on using .figured out  he could use it at motorcycle racing school in AZ bob. bonderant or some shit . so he did that for 60 days 1 summer in the 90s 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He's right. Free college would be about the dumbest thing we could do.  Let's devalue the education people work for and let the taxpayers subsidize 4 more years of drinking and whoring with no return. 

It’s been happening for a decade now.  We have more college educated people working alongside non-college educated people than ever before.  

Our public education system needs to be brought up to speed before anything gets done with college.  There are plenty of opportunities for a college education for people with limited funds.  Even for “C” students.  Want a full or better ride for college?  How about applying yourself in HS first?  

This “free education” debate is idiotic and he next level in “everyone gets a trophy”.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my bud knew his was expiring and had no plans on using .figured out  he could use it at motorcycle racing school in AZ bob. bonderant or some shit . so he did that for 60 days 1 summer in the 90s 

Yeah, I didn’t need anymore but was checking on all my VA benefits cuz I really had no idea.  Found out then.  That was kinda gay.  I mean, why not let a family member take it down the road?  Home loans don’t expire...why let education benefits expire?  Meh, I went in 100 years ago so, prolly different now.

I think I actually had 30k so, I used a good bit.