Check your account email address ×

Democrats call for Trump's interpreter in Putin meeting to testify before Congress

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

At first I thought it sad too, but if they pick up a bunch of seats and then the inevitable recession happens, then the right wing pundits will go "look at what those dems did!!!".  Everybody on here will of course recognize that these things are cyclical and inevitable regardless of party, but the masses, doubtful. 

I think your point is, the Dems just can't even seem to set themselves up for any type of win.  That's an internal party problem.  Complete lack of leadership and underlings eating their tops makes for fragility in any organization.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

That would just be a distraction and accomplish nothing. We are $21 trillion in debt and climbing, time to stop focusing on stupid shit that doesnt mean anything. 

SC means enough for me.   Trump alone can't cut the deficit.   Hopefully he will stand his ground the next time.