Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump's 'missing' server comments get all of the details wrong

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I debated on even posting it. chasing trump’s lies is getting old. 

sorry.....your pathetic spin is stale. Find some other mainstream bullshit to choke on......this one dont hunt

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this, my folks tell me, was an appropriate substitute," 

Yah......its an appropriate substitute to take the word of a 3rd party tech group that just happens to be DNC operatives. Fuck me to tears its so sad all there is to do is point and laugh 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this, my folks tell me, was an appropriate substitute," 

The dots are all connected.   You just have to be unbiased to see them.

In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked.

Interesting: Despite the patent importance of the physical server system to the FBI and Intelligence-Community investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election, the Bureau never examined the DNC servers. Evidently, the DNC declined to cooperate to that degree, and the Obama Justice Department decided not to issue a subpoena to demand that the servers be turned over (just like the Obama Justice Department decided not to issue subpoenas to demand the surrender of critical physical evidence in the Clinton e-mails investigation).

Instead, the conclusion that Russia is responsible for the invasion of the DNC servers rests on the forensic analysis conducted by CrowdStrike. Rather than do its own investigation, the FBI relied on a contractor retained by the DNC’s lawyers.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/scandals-collide-dossier-dnc-server-perkins-coie/

Edited by Highmark