Check your account email address ×

SJW retardation

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again no one needs a white boy SJW pretending to give a shit on a snowmobile forum or any place else 

You won't fix race issues by talking to minorities. 

White people have to change. That means education and building awareness of how they reinforce the status quo.

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You like that definition because it allows you to claim that white people can experience racism in a society built for white people. 

By claiming this, it also allows you to absolve yourself for participating in the reinforcement of systemic racism. 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's from the same organization who's tweet you quoted bro!  :lol:

Don't be all cherry picker McGee now!

Neal

So?

They can be right about one thing and wrong about another.

Just admit it, you want to equate hurt feelings with systemic oppression so you can dismiss the systemic oppression. This isn't unique to just you, a fuck ton of white folks do the exact same thing. It's intellectually lazy. 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So?

They can be right about one thing and wrong about another.

Just admit it, you want to equate hurt feelings with systemic oppression so you can dismiss the systemic oppression. This isn't unique to just you, a fuck ton of white folks do the exact same thing. It's intellectually lazy. 

Haha yeah, that's called cherry picking.  You fit the bill perfectly.

That's all nonsensical blather.  What I want, and what I promote is the assessment of a person based on their attitude, accomplishments, and ability.  You trying to equate that to some systemic oppression is laughable, and downright idiotic.  You are so blind you can't see it through your skin color only glasses.  SBYL.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Haha yeah, that's called cherry picking.  You fit the bill perfectly.

That's all nonsensical blather.  What I want, and what I promote is the assessment of a person based on there attitude, accomplishments, and ability.  You trying to equate that to some systemic oppression is laughable, and downright idiotic.  You are so blind you can't see it through your skin color only glasses.  SBYL.

Neal

Its not cherry picking, it's understanding and recognizing cultural biases in academia.

So you don't see color? 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Its not cherry picking, it's understanding and recognizing cultural biases in academia.

So you don't see color? 

Yeah, keep lying to yourself...

Of course I do, everyone does, however seeing color, and using it as a criteria for the assessment of a person are not the same.  The same as seeing a bald man, or a woman with french tip nails.  None of those three are applicable to the three assessment qualities I previously provided.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah, keep lying to yourself...

Of course I do, everyone does, however seeing color, and using it as a criteria for the assessment of a person are not the same.  The same as seeing a bald man, or a woman with french tip nails.  None of those three are applicable to the three assessment qualities I previously provided.

Neal

Why do you think it's your place to 'assess' a person? 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Why do you think it's your place to 'assess' a person? 

Because we are social creatures and we live together on this planet and interact with each other.  To that end I assess all those around me for companionship, and also detriment.  I promote and support the treatment of others how I wish to be treated, and rebuke the treatment I don't wish to have given to me.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why is it that you feel it your place to assess people?

Neal

I'm describing a system, and pointing out how white people reinforce that system, often without even knowing that they're doing it.

Racism doesn't live inside of individuals, and it is rarely a conscious individual act. We live inside of it. A lot of it is completely invisible to us. It has been ingrained in our culture, laws, and social order. 

This system was created by white people for the benefit of white people. Therefore, white people are the most able to change it, and also the most resistant to that change. They become dismissive and defensive when the discussion of white privilege occurs, for example. 

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm describing a system, and pointing out how white people reinforce that system, often without even knowing that they're doing it.

Racism doesn't live inside of individuals, and it is rarely a conscious individual act. We live inside of it. A lot of it is completely invisible to us. It has been ingrained in our culture, laws, and social order. 

This system was created by white people for the benefit of white people. Therefore, white people are the most able to change it, and also the most resistant to that change. They become dismissive and defensive when the discussion of white privilege occurs, for example. 

Pure garbage.  Your assessment, thought process and ideas are moronic.

Neal