Check your account email address ×

The 84 month loan

Just now, Ez ryder said:

oh yes those poor people the banks made them go in over there head . 

and fuck the banks but remember they were to big to fail. 

and let us not forget who helped set all that bull shit up in the first place 

You sound like an shitty ad company stumping for a political party. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You sound like an shitty ad company stumping for a political party. 

no they both were all in for bailing out the fucker bankers . but people were warned. 

and I have zero fucking sympathy for any looser who lost there home they never deserved one on the first place .

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they dont want your cash they make more on the financing than selling you for cash. they can't hide the cash any way 

Correct. I thought I mentioned that, I guess I didn't specifically. I kinda did in a roundabout way...

19 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The days of no cash and, broke as shit are upon us.

I meant, if you have no cash, they lend lend lend (with good credit). You could have 20 bucks in the bank, with a debt to income ratio maxed out, and still get a loan. Walk in with cash, they bone you (on trade in, willingness to talk)...

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Correct. I thought I mentioned that, I guess I didn't specifically. I kinda did in a roundabout way...

I meant, if you have no cash, they lend lend lend (with good credit). You could have 20 bucks in the bank, with a debt to income ratio maxed out, and still get a loan. Walk in with cash, they bone you (on trade in, willingness to talk)...

I get all my vehicles from an auto broker bud. Pay cash...or if the interest is low a short loan. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You and the boys can gather up a shame squad, place all those morons in the middle, and point your fingers at em. Meanwhile the predacious lenders can walk away and have us bail em out later. It’s fucking magic. 

You never ONCE heard I wanted them bailed out.   Both lender and borrower beware and reap what you sow.   Same for the investment firms that loaded up their balance sheets with these toxic assets and the companies that insured them.   NOBODY should have been bailed out.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You never ONCE heard I wanted them bailed out.   Both lender and borrower beware and reap what you sow.  

The solution is proper regulation of lending. You can’t fix impulsive stupidity, but you can make a psychopath bleed. 

• Haha 1

I see no problem with financing auto's at 7 years if the rate is good. I wouldnt do it myself  and never have but todays vehicles last twice as long or more than vehicles from 30 years ago. 

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

The solution is proper regulation of lending. You can’t fix impulsive stupidity, but you can make a psychopath bleed. 

Again.   I never supported people not having 20% down on a home.  In the end those that offered and those that signed bear the most responsibility.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I see no problem with financing auto's at 7 years if the rate is good. I wouldnt do it myself  and never have but todays vehicles last twice as long or more than vehicles from 30 years ago. 

Completely depends on what you can afford.   I have no problem with it as long as people have a retirement savings, rainy day fund, good health/life insurance and other needs of the family taken care of first.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

no regulation needed.  just  zero chance of bail out from any party and end bull shit bankrupt laws you borrow you pay . you loose your property bank sells your property you still owe the difference. 

people will deff think hard before becoming overextended . and banks will still be loose on lending because they are covered 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Again.   I never supported people not having 20% down on a home.  In the end those that offered and those that signed bear the most responsibility.  

In this case pointing the finger at morons makes you a moron. I’m a pragmatist. Stop predatory lending practices and they won’t get loans. Proper regulation. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

In this case ointing the finger at morons makes you a moron. I’m a pragmatist. Stop predatory lending practices and they won’t get loans. Proper regulation. 

Predatory lending.

Could you be fooled by them?

Just now, spin_dry said:

In this case ointing the finger at morons makes you a moron. I’m a pragmatist. Stop predatory lending practices and they won’t get loans. Proper regulation. 

again the bank made them buy a house or 2nd 3rd and 4th property they could not afford . lmfao the poor victims 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no regulation needed.  just  zero chance of bail out from any party and end bull shit bankrupt laws you borrow you pay . you loose your property bank sells your property you still owe the difference. 

people will deff think hard before becoming overextended . and banks will still be loose on lending because they are covered 

No they won’t. They won’t think hard about anything that you suggested. They’re fucking morons. And you’re an even bigger moron to think like that 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No they won’t. They won’t think hard about anything that you suggested. They’re fucking morons. And you’re an even bigger moron to think like that 

no you pay end of story . if not old school debt prison / work camps . min wage of course.  no fucking free ride off any one 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Lol, everyone here was doing just fine bashing this bullshit. Until you strolled in and became the pivot man for this stroke fest! Lol

Jackass! :lol:

I just have to laugh at people that think the threat of prison or work camps is going to stop some from taking out loans. In the end, society then needs to pay for their prison time. When all that was needed is proper regulation in the beginning. Just like it was during the 1970s and before. 

Work camps. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I just have to laugh at people that think the threat of prison or work camps is going to stop some from taking out loans. In the end, society then needs to pay for their prison time. When all that was needed is proper regulation in the beginning. Just like it was during the 1970s and before. 

Work camps. :lol: 

yep you want infrastructure and I almost guarantee one of your hero's was fdr.

only diff is the chains and redneck with a shotgun making sure shit gets,done