Check your account email address ×

Police: Low IQ and overweight.

3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

:lol:cum over where ?

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ahahaha Uncle Snotty getting savaged in here. Bahahahaha 

Southern NH, and I'll stack you with the rest of my shitty logs, you little faggots!! 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ahahaha Uncle Snotty getting savaged in here. Bahahahaha 

Savaged? By who, a couple of broke down street bums. You're on the givernment dole and that dink from Komarno is probably not much better off. Get real Private Pyle. I can buy and sell you two squatters. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Savaged? By who, a couple of broke down street bums. You're on the givernment dole and that dink from Komarno is probably not much better off. Get real Private Pyle. I can buy and sell you two squatters. 

Your old geriatric ass can’t even afford a garage door opener... Next. It’s actually surprising, someone with cocksmith skills like you should be pulling 6 figures. Dick suckn so good it should be illegal. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Your old geriatric ass can’t even afford a garage door opener... Next. It’s actually surprising, someone with cocksmith skills like you should be pulling 6 figures. Dick suckn so good it should be illegal. 

1 hour ago, The One said:

Lol poor bastard takes it on the lips daily !

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

@polaris550

Here's some desert 4 ya!

3-29.jpg

Hey faggots, still posting like the faggots that you are. Just can't seem to get that faggot shit out of your minds can ya'? 

If you ever grow a pair of real balls come over to southern NH, and I'll show you what a bunch of faggots you really are. Your cock-smoking days will be over after I knock you the fuck out. 

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hey big ARMY BOY!! LMAO!! You think I'm afarid of you, G.I. Joe? We'll see who's tougher, a low-grade grunt Sgt. or a State Trooper who was singled-out of two agencies for physical power. Bring it, cock-smoker.    

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey big ARMY BOY!! LMAO!! You think I'm afarid of you, G.I. Joe? We'll see who's tougher, a low-grade grunt Sgt. or a State Trooper who was singled-out of two agencies for physical power. Bring it, cock-smoker.    

Physical power is a weird way to say you can handle six to seven dicks at once, but good for you!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Nope

MAnitoba, huh? If I ever make it up to Ontario, I'll try to swing over to Sledgey's, while I'm there, I'll look you up, and see just how tough you are, when you're not behind your keyboard. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Physical power is a weird way to say you can handle six to seven dicks at once, but good for you!

No, you said dicks, 'cause you're a cock-sucking parasite of the taxpayer, and can't make an honest living, other than gargling black cum. 

I said physical power 'cause I got singled-out of a crowd of about 2-3 hundred candidates for scoring so high on the State Police Physical Agility Entrance Exam. 

Me--State Police 

You- 6-7 dicks at once

No wonder you have dicks on your mind. 

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

No, you said dicks, 'cause you're a cock-sucking parasite of the taxpayer, and can't make an honest living, other than gargling black cum. 

I said physical power 'cause I got singled-out of a crowd of about 2-3 hundred candidates for scoring so high on the State Police Physical Agility Entrance Exam. 

Me--State Police 

You- 6-7 dicks at once

No wonder you have dicks on your mind. 

Lol. Did you just use the “no you do that” comeback? Lame.

18 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

MAnitoba, huh? If I ever make it up to Ontario, I'll try to swing over to Sledgey's, while I'm there, I'll look you up, and see just how tough you are, when you're not behind your keyboard. 

I'm sure if you you stop at sledeys, you be heading home in an ambulance 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You should a trip oot of it. Dave is only a few hours from me . We could all have a gang bang:bc:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I'm sure if you you stop at sledeys, you be heading home in an ambulance 

Why, he's a bud ( I think ). 

Who the fuck is Dave, and what's this gang-bang? Is somebody gonna' fuck you up the ass, and not give you the common courtesy of a

GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!