Check your account email address ×

Ice fishing anyone?

On 1/27/2018 at 8:22 PM, motonoggin said:

We've been talking about moving out near the area where we hunt and fish.

I thought a snowmobile would be something we'd need for getting around the property, back and forth to the lake, etc. But then after so many low snow years, we thought this would be a better solution...

15624502_1222209864500857_5509086664326119424_n.jpg

a guy we rent a house from in co every yr has that exact set up . he also has a tucker.  he said he has only used the tucker like 2 times a yr ever since buying the tracks for the jeep . and that is only because he can't hook a drag to the jeep . 

I have driven it down the road and back a few times 1 time in a fresh 2 feet over a hard packed trail base. surprising how well it goes.  I assume if you stuck it you are really fucked though lol 

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a guy we rent a house from in co every yr has that exact set up . he also has a tucker.  he said he has only used the tucker like 2 times a yr ever since buying the tracks for the jeep . and that is only because he can't hook a drag to the jeep . 

I have driven it down the road and back a few times 1 time in a fresh 2 feet over a hard packed trail base. surprising how well it goes.  I assume if you stuck it you are really fucked though lol 

Yeah I bet they'd be a bitch to recover. 

We don't get a ton of snow in that half of the county so I think we'd be ok using it to get down to the lake and back.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 12:38 PM, Ez ryder said:

key is to fuck up where theres trees you can winch from and not do it in an area like the picture where you would need a deadman.