Check your account email address ×

Explosive Brazile Confession: Trump and Bernie Were Right, DNC Rigged Nomination For Hillary From the Start "Obama also left DNC 25 million in Debt"

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually a good and relevant cut and paste.

Also, I was curious as to your actual thoughts on the Dem slide down shit hill.  Are you pleased?  Sad? Indifferent or what?  Serious question.

Not sad. More impatient with how long it's taking

Just now, motonoggin said:

Not sad. More impatient with how long it's taking

Hmmmm....interesting..and kinda funny too.  

Why do you think it is taking so long?  Did you see this coming on the Dem side?  Do you feel this produces more of a movement toward your cause?

All serious...not looking for any "gotcha" moments here.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hmmmm....interesting..and kinda funny too.  

Why do you think it is taking so long?  Did you see this coming on the Dem side?  Do you feel this produces more of a movement toward your cause?

All serious...not looking for any "gotcha" moments here.

Nothing radicalizes people like realizing they have no voice in the system.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nothing radicalizes people like realizing they have no voice in the system.

Do you feel the left have had their "voice" taken more than the right over the years?  For simplicity...let's leave out the middle/moderates.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you feel the left have had their "voice" taken more than the right over the years?  For simplicity...let's leave out the middle/moderates.

The libertarian left inside the democratic party had always been treated like a redheaded step child. They have successfully co opted it until this last election. 

There's no way to objectively quantify how many people have been silenced on either 'side', and is therefore an irrelevant metric. Asking such a question reveals a very narrow understanding of political science and a propensity towards partisanship.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The libertarian left inside the democratic party had always been treated like a redheaded step child. They have successfully co opted it until this last election. 

There's no way to objectively quantify how many people have been silenced on either 'side', and is therefore an irrelevant metric. Asking such a question reveals a very narrow understanding of political science and a propensity towards partisanship.

Jesus dude.  I was asking for your opinion.  Not a question defining "objectively quantifiable metric" on numbers. 

Do you want to have a real discussion or just a bullshit sling fest?  I can do either.  But prefer not to right now as I'm actually curious as to your train of thought.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus dude.  I was asking for your opinion.  Not a question defining "objectively quantifiable metric" on numbers. 

Do you want to have a real discussion or just a bullshit sling fest?  I can do either.  But prefer not to right now as I'm actually curious as to your train of thought.

What sort of discussion would comparing the degree of silencing of voices on either side produce? 

A stupid partisan shitfest, that's what. 

Edited by motonoggin

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What sort of discussion would comparing the degree of silencing of voices on either side produce? 

A stupid partisan shitfest, that's what. 

I find it odd you are skirting a question that should be simple for you considering your position.  Not sure what part of this you are finding to be some hidden "gotcha" moment in the wait...

I asked: "Do you feel the left have had their "voice" taken more than the right over the years? 

And I told you I wasn't looking for a "shit fest" or "gotcha moment" at all at the outset of my inquiry.  Hell, it wasn't even an open ended question for that matter.

:dunno:

I find it odd you are skirting a question that should be simple for you considering your position.  Not sure what part of this you are finding to be some hidden "gotcha" moment in the wait...

I asked: "Do you feel the left have had their "voice" taken more than the right over the years? 

And I told you I wasn't looking for a "shit fest" or "gotcha moment" at all at the outset of my inquiry.  Hell, it wasn't even an open ended question for that matter.

:dunno:

If you don't like my answers, you shouldn't ask questions.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

So basically... you're no different then Neal....

You just want to hear yourself talk....

The fact that Trump won throws a wrench into your whole theory. :bc:

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If you don't like my answers, you shouldn't ask questions.

Those aren't real answers you are giving me.  And you know it.  If you don't know it, I'm giving you too much intellectual credit.  

Just forget it.

Those aren't real answers you are giving me.  And you know it.  If you don't know it, I'm giving you too much intellectual credit.  

Just forget it.

Lol. 

"Your answers don't match up to what I think they should be, therefore, I reject them"

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

"Your answers don't match up to what I think they should be, therefore, I reject them"

Ummm...no.  That wasn't my intent.

Just now, motonoggin said:

"why won't you answer my loaded questions how I want you to????"

My questions weren't loaded at all.  I didn't/dont know what your answers were going to be.  I was genuinely just curious as to your point of view.  

For fuck's sake.