Check your account email address ×

What's missing in this pic?

Yes, and give us the names on that list that received the 2002 JCOS report that said the info wasn't based on facts.

While you are at it post the names of the libtards that gave up the identity of a CIA agent, got convicted of covering it up, or sent Powell to lie to the UN and the world and had 28 pages of the 911 commission report redacted.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Nope, I've had you pegged for some time now.

You have no one pegged, you are the least original, most ignored person on the old FS and on this site too, you have nothing to offer except the same few tired posts that you have used for years, you lack the ability to ever answer a question, I think if you ever had an original thought your head would explode, so just keep being the little freeloading lap dog that you are it's all you are capable of.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You have no one pegged, you are the least original, most ignored person on the old FS and on this site too, you have nothing to offer except the same few tired posts that you have used for years, you lack the ability to ever answer a question, I think if you ever had an original thought your head would explode, so just keep being the little freeloading lap dog that you are it's all you are capable of.

Whoops , I must have hit a nerve,:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Whoops , I must have hit a nerve,:lmao:

No, just pointing out your stupidity and lack of  ability  to debate, but again you are the best at deflecting, so keep doing that it's obvious that is all you capable of.

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

If you have enough flags behind you it makes you look patriotic,even while you cut Veteran's benefits.

There's your deflection.

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, just pointing out your stupidity and lack of  ability  to debate, but again you are the best at deflecting, so keep doing that it's obvious that is all you capable of.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

There's your deflection.

It wasn't a deflection it was a statement, that thinking it's ok to fuck over Veterans as long as you do it while displaying the flag.

34 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It wasn't a deflection it was a statement, that thinking it's ok to fuck over Veterans as long as you do it while displaying the flag.

Yeah, it was just admit it and move on. 

39 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

This makes me sick.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/07/veteran-commits-suicide-hours-after-being-turned-away-at-va-facility-rest-in-peace/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=colddeadhands

Veteran Commits Suicide Hours After Being Turned Away At VA Facility – Rest In Peace

46 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No one ever says that.  And not one person here wants to fuck over Veterans.  Why say something like that.

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah, it was just admit it and move on. 

No, it wasn't, it was a statement that thinking you are patriotic because you display the flag while fucking over the Veterans is pretty hypocritical.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

No one ever says that.  And not one person here wants to fuck over Veterans.  Why say something like that.

Because it seems to be a big deal that there wasn't flags behind Bernie, but not a big deal that the republicans keep denying money for Veterans, but they are more patriotic because they have a bunch of flags, most recently they wanted to take money from the Vets. to pay for the Zika virus.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Because it seems to be a big deal that there wasn't flags behind Bernie, but not a big deal that the republicans keep denying money for Veterans, but they are more patriotic because they have a bunch of flags, most recently they wanted to take money from the Vets. to pay for the Zika virus.

Link please.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It is a big deal when the candidates for POTUS are on stage without a United States Flag anywhere to be seen.  Now, do you have a link about the republicans and what bill you are talking about....you do know about the DNC email scandal right?  Be careful where you are getting your information.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It is a big deal when the candidates for POTUS are on stage without a United States Flag anywhere to be seen.  Now, do you have a link about the republicans and what bill you are talking about....you do know about the DNC email scandal right?  Be careful where you are getting your information.

Yes I know about the email scandal. And it was stupid for them to use the DNC site.

I'm sure you can google the info on the bill.

It maybe a big deal for some, not so much for others, things like the treatment of Veterans might be more important to others.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Listen,the lack of the flag for the dems is because they don't have a flag yet for a one world power..I hear they are working on it though.

Just joking..mostly joking at least.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes I know about the email scandal. And it was stupid for them to use the DNC site.

I'm sure you can google the info on the bill.

It maybe a big deal for some, not so much for others, things like the treatment of Veterans might be more important to others.

I don't want to google it, I want to know where you got your information from.  That way I can read and understand exactly like you did.  Or didn't you look into it except for the blog or post you read?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I don't want to google it, I want to know where you got your information from.  That way I can read and understand exactly like you did.  Or didn't you look into it except for the blog or post you read?

I just googled it the dems. refused to go along it, the cut was  500 million from the Veterans Admin.

It was a recent news story as well.

When I try to post links they rarely ever work except on hcs and most of the time the computer just locks up and nothing happens, sorry.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I just googled it the dems. refused to go along it, the cut was  500 million from the Veterans Admin.

It was a recent news story as well.

When I try to post links they rarely ever work except on hcs and most of the time the computer just locks up and nothing happens, sorry.

Ok,

I just didn't want to go reading about something where some liberal author tries to paint republicans bad with some bill that has nothing to do with the Veterans Admin.  Do you at least have the bill number?

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ok,

I just didn't want to go reading about something where some liberal author tries to paint republicans bad with some bill that has nothing to do with the Veterans Admin.  Do you at least have the bill number?

There is a number of articles to read about it, it was late in june longer ago than I thought.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There is a number of articles to read about it, it was late in june longer ago than I thought.

Is it this one?

S.2316 - A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to expand the requirements for reissuance of veterans benefits in cases of misuse of benefits by certain fiduciaries to include misuse by all fiduciaries, and to improve oversight of fiduciaries, and for other purposes.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is it this one?

S.2316 - A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to expand the requirements for reissuance of veterans benefits in cases of misuse of benefits by certain fiduciaries to include misuse by all fiduciaries, and to improve oversight of fiduciaries, and for other purposes.

No I don't think so, I'll try to post a link, it was a bill to fund the zika virus.

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is it this one?

There is a lot more just google cut Veterans benefits.