Check your account email address ×

Call for POTUS impeachment puts pressure on top dems

hwytohell

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I can't be, I like broads. 

I think you may be confused as to what a "broad" is .......a "broad" is not a bunch of cocks sticking through holes in the wall down at the local truckstop ....we know you like that

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think you may be confused as to what a "broad" is .......a "broad" is not a bunch of cocks sticking through holes in the wall down at the local truckstop ....we know you like that

Get Bhent, you GLORY HOLER. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Get Bhent, you GLORY HOLER. 

where the fuck is my $5000 USD you welching piece of shit. Just give me 2 of your saws and I will give you a legal release from your valid debt to me 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

where the fuck is my $5000 USD you welching piece of shit. Just give me 2 of your saws and I will give you a legal release from your valid debt to me 

You OWE me, you ADHD bitch. I PROVED my case with irrefutable evidence. Hurry up, I need a new boat!!!

7 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You OWE me, you ADHD bitch. I PROVED my case with irrefutable evidence. Hurry up, I need a new boat!!!

nope....all you proved was that a circle with a bigger circumference will cover more ground with one rotation when measured as a wheel. That has 0 to do with a snowmobile drive train.

You owe me $5000 and I want it or some saws 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nope....all you proved was that a circle with a bigger circumference will cover more ground with one rotation when measured as a wheel. That has 0 to do with a snowmobile drive train.

You owe me $5000 and I want it or some saws 

LMAO!!! You just CONFIRMED my assertion!! LMAO!! OMG!!! You are so fuckin' retarded, physical beating is the only cure for you. 

8 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

LMAO!!! You just CONFIRMED my assertion!! LMAO!! OMG!!! You are so fuckin' retarded, physical beating is the only cure for you. 

A snowmobile track is not a wheel you fucking idiot .....pay me my money 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A snowmobile track is not a wheel you fucking idiot .....pay me my money 

It IS the final ROTATING component of the drive train. Alter that measurement, and you change the FINAL DRIVE RATIO. 

Hurry the fuck up with my 5 Gs, fishing season is almost over!!!  

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

It IS the final ROTATING component of the drive train. Alter that measurement, and you change the FINAL DRIVE RATIO. 

Hurry the fuck up with my 5 Gs, fishing season is almost over!!!  

The track rotates around 2 axis....not one.....that means it shares nothing in common with a wheel. You are a dumb motherfucker. A lot of people made the mistake you seem to have but almost instantly realized they were wrong. You are just too fucking dumb to get your mind around the simplest of concepts 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The track rotates around 2 axis....not one.....that means it shares nothing in common with a wheel. You are a dumb motherfucker. A lot of people made the mistake you seem to have but almost instantly realized they were wrong. You are just too fucking dumb to get your mind around the simplest of concepts 

I got ten large that says I'm right. When you grow out of puberty, let me know and we'll get a fuckin' lawyer to handle this. You give him 10Gs, I'll give him 10Gs, and he'll get a ruling from a math instructor. Are you up for the challenge, or is your pre-pubescent vagina starting to quiver??? 

13 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I got ten large that says I'm right. When you grow out of puberty, let me know and we'll get a fuckin' lawyer to handle this. You give him 10Gs, I'll give him 10Gs, and he'll get a ruling from a math instructor. Are you up for the challenge, or is your pre-pubescent vagina starting to quiver??? 

yes...I am up for the challenge. I have the cash at my disposal right now and am willing to make the bet would be willing to put the money in escrow 

Edited by f7ben

yes...I am up for the challenge. I have the cash at my disposal right now and am willing to make the bet would be willing to put the money in escrow 

OK, give me a contact number and we'll get this ball rolling. 

How much do you have RIGHT NOW in the house?  

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

CASH, in the house?? I bet you ain't got $300.00 in CASH, right now!!

I can go count but its around 100k cash all in $1's cause I was planning on going to the peeler this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

I can go count but its around 100k cash all in $1's cause I was planning on going to the peeler this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

Yup folks, I was right.  Physical beating is the only cure for this mook.  :lol::lol::lol: