Check your account email address ×

Tim Kaine.

Of course he is a common sense, uniter, second coming of  Jesus.........he is a D

Only R's are homophobic,racist, bigots.

Even though the party &  MSM droned on endlessly about the prospects of a woman/ minority   pick..........This old rich guy fits the bill nicely. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

There are numerous accounts of Hillary being a thin skinned condescending witch behind the scenes so your temperament is about as valid as MCs contention that business people as POTUS get people killed....still waiting for his response to my comment about JFK.

There were 17,000 troops in Vietnam when Kennedy was assassinated, LBJ escalated it with the Gulf of Tonkin resolution and eventually had over 549,000 soldiers in country. Now what does JFK have to do with Trump?

BTW, while there might be numerous accounts of Clinton from dubious sources that are out to sell a book, we have seen with our own eyes Trumps thin skinned behavior, congratulations on not only supporting one loser in this 2016 race but congrats on supporting two, you're a special kind of winner when it come to picking political winners :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There were 17,000 troops in Vietnam when Kennedy was assassinated, LBJ escalated it with the Gulf of Tonkin resolution and eventually had over 549,000 soldiers in country. Now what does JFK have to do with Trump?

BTW, while there might be numerous accounts of Clinton from dubious sources that are out to sell a book, we have seen with our own eyes Trumps thin skinned behavior, congratulations on not only supporting one loser in this 2016 race but congrats on supporting two, you're a special kind of winner when it come to picking political winners :lol:

Because MC said that when businessman are President people die and he referred to George W Bush and Trump....now you tell me Vince was JFK a businessman? Any of this sinking into your bald melon yet?

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Because MC said that when businessman are President people die and he referred to George W Bush and Trump....now you tell me Vince was JFK a businessman? Any of this sinking into your bald melon yet?

Whenever you want to have a rational political discussion I'm here, until then I'm out :bc:

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Whenever you want to have a rational political discussion I'm here, until then I'm out :bc:

First of all I was talking to MC and he makes innane statements to fit his narrative and when confronted with evidence that it's false he ignores it and you chime in. I didn't ask for your opinion and he is a big boy that doesn't need your help so stay out for good if you want....IDGAF.

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Simpletons think a businessman can run the government. How did the last one do? Your still paying for it with lives and money.

Here ya go ballsack this is what started it all.

On 7/22/2016 at 11:32 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Please explain why :news: 

Tim Kaine is respected on both sides of the aisle.

An excerpt from a piece in the NYT.

I asked you to explain why, and of course with that pin ball mind of yours careening all over the place, you couldn't answer.

13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Here ya go ballsack this is what started it all.

You said Kennedy got 50,000 service members killed (FTR it was actually 58,000 when the war ended), I just figured I'd straighten you out with a bit of historical accuracy by letting you know there 17,000 US troops in country on November 22, 1963..............think about that.

BTW, MC posts the crazy at times and you follow up with the crazy.

On July 23, 2016 at 8:32 AM, Edmo said:

You pointed out the 4 that failed but didn't mention the 600 plus that have succeeded and make him and his family very wealthy. That's odd. :lol:

It is funny considering absolutely everything the lying theiving CUNT has touched has turned to shit. :flush: 

59 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I asked you to explain why, and of course with that pin ball mind of yours careening all over the place, you couldn't answer.

You said Kennedy got 50,000 service members killed (FTR it was actually 58,000 when the war ended), I just figured I'd straighten you out with a bit of historical accuracy by letting you know there 17,000 US troops in country on November 22, 1963..............think about that.

:lmao: just like a typical DemonCUNT except in reverse, Barry didn't create the disaster that is the Middle East it was Bush :guzzle: Fuck you are a pathetic fucking Hack Ballsack you dago POS 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Vince the actual numbers are not the issue rather his contention that when you elect a businessman as President they get people killed and he used W as an example and said Trump would do the same. Of course I knew he would ignore the fact that his hero JFK was a lifelong politician and he got people killed so instead of trying to lecture me about numbers and historical accuracy stick to the fucking point or stfu. :bc: