Check your account email address ×

rwws beware.....

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No such thing a nonviolent Nazi Muslim. Their entire ideology is based upon wholesale murder of non whites believers. Inciting genocide is not protected speech, it is violence. 

That's why the no platform strategy exists. We must deny them the chance to incite genocide and preach their doctrine of hate.

same outrage?

Edited by oleroule
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No such thing a nonviolent Nazi. Their entire ideology is based upon wholesale murder of non whites. Inciting genocide is not protected speech, it is violence. 

That's why the no platform strategy exists. We must deny them the chance to incite genocide and preach their doctrine of hate.

There is no such thing a a Nazi you cock gobbling insane faggot that party has been gone for 70 + fucking years :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Defending their so called right to incite genocide is still defense.

Yep that's exactly what I'm doing.   Jesus dude you've lost it.  

True Nazi's loved Islam.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So then you don't think inciting genocide is protected by the first amendment? 

I don't think any group of any size or relevance is inciting genocide in America.  

As for the question define "inciting".   Please provide actual examples happening in America.  

If anyone is threatening groups with violence they should be dealt with by the police.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I don't think any group of any size is inciting genocide in America.  

As for the question define "inciting".   Please provide actual examples happening in America.  

Actually I can think of two groups "inciting" mass murder not counting Moto's fictional Nazi bogeymen. :news: 

Off to the gulag for Motoflake

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I don't think any group of any size or relevance is inciting genocide in America.  

If anyone is threatening groups with violence they should be dealt with by the police.  

1 minute ago, bussman said:

But you said to be a Nazi one must be violent. Link to Momo being violent? 

Momo violently punishes his butthole with a rubber fist every day for being brown.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The very existence of neonazi and white nationalists implies that they are violent. The whole ideology is based upon wholesale genocide.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The very existence of neonazi and white nationalists implies that they are violent. The whole ideology is based upon wholesale genocide.

So considering the past history of communism does the very existence of it in America apply in the same manner to the past?  

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No such thing a nonviolent Nazi. Their entire ideology is based upon wholesale murder of non whites. Inciting genocide is not protected speech, it is violence. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Such a rebel rouser.... :lmao:

Long term excessive pot use. You are the poster child.

Just now, motonoggin said:

The very existence of communists implies they are violent. The whole ideology isn't based on violence or genicide, it's just utopian bullshit,  but every single time it's been implemented either violence, genocide or both have been used. It's why I'll take up arms to oppose any serious attempt to implement it. Fact is it's the most violent and suppressive form of governing in world history.