Check your account email address ×

Trump signed 'letter of intent' for Russian tower

More ducks.......

ABC News

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a “letter of intent” to pursue a Trump Tower-style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the then-Trump Organization Chief Counsel Michael Cohen. 

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian development deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in July 2016 that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.” 

The disclosure from Cohen, who has described himself as Trump’s personal lawyer, came as Cohen’s attorney gave congressional investigators scores of documents and emails from the campaign, including several pertaining to the Moscow development idea. 

---- 

Cohen specifically says in his statement that Trump was told three times about the Moscow proposal.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-knew-moscow-tower-proposal-campaign-lawyer/story?id=49472342

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

More ducks.......

ABC News

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a “letter of intent” to pursue a Trump Tower-style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the then-Trump Organization Chief Counsel Michael Cohen. 

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian development deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in July 2016 that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.” 

The disclosure from Cohen, who has described himself as Trump’s personal lawyer, came as Cohen’s attorney gave congressional investigators scores of documents and emails from the campaign, including several pertaining to the Moscow development idea. 

---- 

Cohen specifically says in his statement that Trump was told three times about the Moscow proposal.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-knew-moscow-tower-proposal-campaign-lawyer/story?id=49472342

QUICK get under your desk the Clinton  Nukes are coming

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He signed a letter of intent to do business with the commie Russians!

and what do you call what Hillery did with Russia ?

do you really give a fuck if a developer gives the Trump organization a few million to lease   his name for a hotel in Russia ?  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and what do you call what Hillery did with Russia ?

do you really give a fuck if a developer gives the Trump organization a few million to lease   his name for a hotel in Russia ?  

Clinton is not the president.

again Trump signed the letter then fuckin lied.

“I abandoned the Moscow proposal because I lost confidence that the prospective licensee would be able to obtain the real estate, financing, and government approvals necessary to bring the proposal to fruition,” Cohen said. “It was a building proposal that did not succeed and nothing more.”

Just now, Mainecat said:

big nothing over and over in your own link

“In mid-January 2016, Mr. Sater suggested that I send an email to Mr. Dmitry Peskov, the Press Secretary for the President of Russia, since the proposal would require approvals within the Russian government that had not been issued,” Cohen’s statement says. “Those permissions were never provided. I decided to abandon the proposal less than two weeks later for business reasons and do not recall any response to my email, nor any other contacts by me with Mr. Peskov or other Russian government officials about the proposal.”

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

how many letters of intent do you think a developer who leases his name out to developers deals with in a year ? of those initial preliminary intent letters so his staff can do the prelimanary work to look in to if it is even viable do you think go further than stage 1 ? I would guess a pile a month and of those say 150 a yr 10 poss 12 a year go to step 2 with a sit down with the developer to go over plans and financials. of those 10 to 12 I would be shocked if 1 a yr gets the green to go . 

first intent I guarantee is a rubber stamp that his assistant puts in fr of him to pump out .

and again I do not give 2 shits if the guy sells his name to a Privet developer any place in the world . 

more from you link do you read your own shit ?

In a separate statement texted to ABC News, Cohen added that “the Trump Moscow proposal was simply one of many development opportunities that the Trump Organization considered and ultimately rejected.”