Check your account email address ×

I got it bad!!!!!11

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck you you piece of shit! Pay your fucking debts!!

he is too dumb to get any of that discussion , all he needs to know is he lost and he owes

August 29th at 11am is my first scheduled lesson. I opted to start with the C172 because it is far similar to the type of aircraft I want to own than the little 152 trainer. For another 25$ per hour gimme the 4 seater all day long.

I am really excited. I'll being doing the flight training at an airport only about 20 minutes away from my home.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

August 29th at 11am is my first scheduled lesson. I opted to start with the C172 because it is far similar to the type of aircraft I want to own than the little 152 trainer. For another 25$ per hour gimme the 4 seater all day long.

I am really excited. I'll being doing the flight training at an airport only about 20 minutes away from my home.

That pretty cool Ben.  My son wants to be a pilot (commercial) and have a rec plane.

Hope it works for you.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That pretty cool Ben.  My son wants to be a pilot (commercial) and have a rec plane.

Hope it works for you.

Thanks , I think its something that anyone who has an interest in should get an opportunity at. While its a bit expensive for a hobby, earning a PPL will be quite a bit cheaper than what I originally had in my head. Also for any young person that has an interest and an opportunity its very god learning and mental gymnastics studying all that is involved. There is obviously a ton of discipline that goes into it was well.