Check your account email address ×

Is this Davie in his Subaru?

ckf

I was testing out settings on my Sony action camera earlier tonight and came across a Subaru that was flying and got a little out of shape in the corner. This video doesn't really seem to do it justice compared to how it looked to me in real time.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

i've never been able to nap during the day.

I havent had a nap during the day in awhile....the dogs woke me up pretty early to go out...so i think thats why.

• Like 1

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

I havent had a nap during the day in awhile....the dogs woke me up pretty early to go out...so i think thats why.

I should have been in bed a while ago.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh man....that was just a little wiggle in the corner. My truck did that 3 times on the way into work this morning...Damn round-a-bouts :lol: Should be no worries in the all mighty AWD lesbaru

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh man....that was just a little wiggle in the corner. My truck did that 3 times on the way into work this morning...Damn round-a-bouts :lol: Should be no worries in the all mighty AWD lesbaru

It seemed like more than a little wiggle when he was coming at me in real time :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

It seemed like more than a little wiggle when he was coming at me in real time :bc:

Oh I bet! It looked like he was moving along pretty good. Just like you said.....video / pictures just don't do it justice. I'm thinking that Lurch dude might have ended up in the trees :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Oh I bet! It looked like he was moving along pretty good. Just like you said.....video / pictures just don't do it justice. I'm thinking that Lurch dude might have ended up in the trees :lol: 

My guess is that he was doing over well over 100 mph. Think about how hard it would be for the rear end to start to come around on an AWD car.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

My guess is that he was doing over well over 100 mph. Think about how hard it would be for the rear end to start to come around on an AWD car.

I kissed the guard rail doing this in my buddies Eagle Talon TSI awd back in the day. Just got the ass end loose enough to drift out and love tap the rail which helped bring the car back in. This guy had you to kiss off of...not a guard rail. I learned my lesson that day to drive like that on a track, not the public roads :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I kissed the guard rail doing this in my buddies Eagle Talon TSI awd back in the day. Just got the ass end loose enough to drift out and love tap the rail which helped bring the car back in. This guy had you to kiss off of...not a guard rail. I learned my lesson that day to drive like that on a track, not the public roads :bc: 

That's the part that almost had me shitting my pants :lol:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's because you are up at 3AM everyday :bc:

I've done a good job staying in bed until 3:30 lately...... Coffee'd out and considering an energy drink already   :lol:    Busy day helping with a move around 11 until 8'ish so no nap today.... But I should be into a beer or 3 by  noon / 1pm   :bc: 

Just now, jammin said:

I've done a good job staying in bed until 3:30 lately...... Coffee'd out and considering an energy drink already   :lol:    Busy day helping with a move around 11 until 8'ish so no nap today.... But I should be into a beer or 3 by  noon / 1pm   :bc: 

Wow, jammin is starting to sleep in :lol: