Check your account email address ×

Florida Elections Officials admits under oath that illegals and felons voted in Broward in 2016 !

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Were these Russian voters or Mexican ones?

Here's what makes your post so great. Here you have an election official admitting there was voter fraud and you still can't step up and say it's wrong.

In the 60's, there were two black activists named H. Rap Brown, and Eldridge Cleaver, who preached to the black community, that the only way they would ever have power in the USA was through the VOTE. 

Worked for Obama, and in turn we got cops shot. 

This is the BIGGEST calamity facing America....bar none. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Here's what makes your post so great. Here you have an election official admitting there was voter fraud and you still can't step up and say it's wrong.

Bingo.

Lets start pushing the states to have laws to stop voter and election fraud.  Most of the time it's dems blocking any law close to stopping those 2 things.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Here is whats worse....Communist Russians influencing our fuckin presidential election and the entire republican party looks the other way and we have a president under criminal investigation and your worried about a few voters.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Bingo.

Lets start pushing the states to have laws to stop voter and election fraud.  Most of the time it's dems blocking any law close to stopping those 2 things.

Meanwhile....oh fuck nevermind

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

In the 60's, there were two black activists named H. Rap Brown, and Eldridge Cleaver, who preached to the black community, that the only way they would ever have power in the USA was through the VOTE. 

Worked for Obama, and in turn we got cops shot. 

This is the BIGGEST calamity facing America....bar none. 

MC should be glad you're back. There is finally someone dumber than he is on the board.

This article isn't saying what slimy Roger and some here think it says.

They state that more people are on the registry list than who all currently reside there or may be eligible.  And just so we're clear it wouldn't be the first time someone's lied to get out of jury duty.

In addition, many people are registered in more than one state including Steven Bannon, Tiffany Trump, Sean Spicer, Jared Kushner, and Steve Mnuchen.

Edited by XC.Morrison

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

MC should be glad you're back. There is finally someone dumber than he is on the board.

How much are you worth, little fella'?  Don't include tips you get from Portuguese fishermen. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

How much are you worth, little fella'?  Don't include tips you get from Portuguese fishermen. 

Enough so Im not down at the local truck stop guzzling special pudding from all the truckers. Or do you do that for fun?

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Enough so Im not down at the local truck stop guzzling special pudding from all the truckers. Or do you do that for fun?

What's this special pudding you're talkin' about, Skinner? 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

He = you and no your much to old and frail. 

OK, Skinner, I'll post a pic of myself and you'll see I'm not this MZN guy. You'll see, beotch!!!!:fullofit:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

OK, Skinner, I'll post a pic of myself and you'll see I'm not this MZN guy. You'll see, beotch!!!!:fullofit:

Please don't. Last time you did that it gave most us of nightmares. Shit stained tighty whities, a gimp mask and some ragged woodpiles....

Edited by Kivalo

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Please don't. Last time you did that it gave most of nightmares. Shit stained tighty whities, a gimp mask and some ragged woodpiles....

Get bent Skinner. Go find a broad, or somethin' and get bent. Quit followin' me around, ya' fuckin' weirdo!!!:slacker:

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

If you don't leave me the fuck alone, I swear to God I'm gonna' get ahold of that SNOTTY guy, and post some pics of his YUUUGE PACKAGE in his Tightey Whiteys, just before YOUR dinner time!!!  :nuts2:

now leave me the fuck alone!!!!!!!