Check your account email address ×

The wall just keeps getting better

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Jimmy :snack:

IMG_3254.GIF

Never liked Jack but Dean Martin is cool as hell....nice try though Coach Herbert.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Never liked Jack....nice try though Coach Herbert.

I hope your sobriety goes well after you make it through the shakes and mental instability 👍

IMG_3255.GIF

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I think we're all surprised by that.  Just keep up with the threat of actually ENFORCING our laws and run a line of barb...fuck it.

no that only works as long as a rep is in office . if you don't build something it will just be a free for all again when a pussy gets in office again .

I don't care how they build it and I don't care what it looks like and I also do not care if it covers every square inch it dose not have to hit the hot spots 100 mi each direction and drone the rest

Just now, SnowRider said:

I hope your sobriety goes well after you make it through the shakes and mental instability 👍

IMG_3255.GIF

Well you don't mean that so GFY but haven't had a drink in over 6 months without any issues....I quit on my own terms and for reasons you don't need to know.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Well you don't mean that so GFY but haven't had a drink in over 6 months without any issues....I quit on my own terms and for reasons you don't need to know.

Kudos :bc: 

And you're correct - I don't mean it and don't give a fuck because you're such a mouthbreathing asshole :lmao: So long as you keep it up - I'll keep it up :bc: 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

A wall you can walk around is called a partition. 

again only revkevhiv is going to take a canoe over some parts of the class 5 rapids we know that .

some places can be a fence with sonar hundereds of miles form anything . start close to the towns and work out .

Just now, SnowRider said:

Kudos :bc: 

And you're correct - I don't mean it and don't give a fuck because you're such a mouthbreathing asshole :lmao: So long as you keep it up - I'll keep it up :bc: 

So as I suspected you're a lying sack of shit....always knew it Coach Herbert.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_3255.GIF

what is your excuse for never making it through Mental instability ?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

what is your excuse for never making it through Mental instability ?

The guilt over where his grubby little hands have been.

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he has your little cunt leader here pleading with governors not to think America first but . bit nervous about NAFTA are we  

He should be. Trump has shown himself to be a liar and stupid. Even if Trump shots himself in the foot it can still hurt Canadian workers. Your commander in stupidity didn't even know that we buy 3 billion more than we sell to the US. Not sure if that includes oil and electricity. If it does then seems like the governors would be wise to listen when one of their best customers comes to visit. 

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He should be. Trump has shown himself to be a liar and stupid. Even if Trump shots himself in the foot it can still hurt Canadian workers. Your commander in stupidity didn't even know that we buy 3 billion more than we sell to the US. Not sure if that includes oil and electricity. If it does then seems like the governors would be wise to listen when one of their best customers comes to visit. 

hey if you want to keep using your tax money to subsidize building in America I am for it   

• Like 1

On 7/14/2017 at 4:13 PM, Biggie Smails said:

how come you stopped? didn't you you did.