Check your account email address ×

Jurors in the trial of Bill Cosby are deadlocked

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

And how did it make you feel being in a ceremony for a minority collage that openly slams the president of the country that funds said minority collage? Why you dropped out is none of my business nor do I care, but I'm sure you weren't getting a full ride like the majority of the minority's were?    

I didn't go there, it was my girlfriend's graduation. She's black and has student loans, I'm sure she would've loved this free ride you speak of. Seriously though, I thought it was a bit short sighted and unprofessional at first, but then I thought about his immigration policies and remembered these people  feel that their community is under attack. Specifically the Hispanics, which all of the speakers that mentioned Trump were. So it's not how I would have handled it but I see where they're coming from.

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lots of Hispanics voted for Trump and he's not against legal Hispanic immigration.

fuck liberals are fucking dumb.

Oh you mean the paranoid Cubans who don't understand American politics? Yeah, they vote wrong all the time.

Legal immigration is a fucking joke, we need to let way more people in legally before that's a legitimate argument.