Check your account email address ×

Anti-Sharia Protests

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Right off the bat that bullshit peice is FAKENEWS, my God is the Washington Post garbage :flush: these are not antiMuslim 

From the link.....

counterprotesters say the marchers underscore a larger trend of intolerance that is increasingly evident across a politically divided country.

That's the part where the MSM gets in wrong imo.  Our history as an immigrant nation has been such that people coming here have assimilated into the American culture.  Seems like an increasing amount of American's (snowflakes, etc) think our culture should now adapt to accommodate the wishes of the inbound.  Same fundamental issue driving a lot of Brexit, as I understood it.  Fuck that

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

From the link.....

counterprotesters say the marchers underscore a larger trend of intolerance that is increasingly evident across a politically divided country.

That's the part where the MSM gets in wrong imo.  Our history as an immigrant nation has been such that people coming here have assimilated into the American culture.  Seems like an increasing amount of American's (snowflakes, etc) think our culture should now adapt to accommodate the wishes of the inbound.  Same fundamental issue driving a lot of Brexit, as I understood it.  Fuck that

Agreed , fuck that shit. You wanna hang on to your culture that is fine .....as long as it fits within our laws and a certain amount of assimilation is requisite as well 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Agreed , fuck that shit. You wanna hang on to your culture that is fine .....as long as it fits within our laws and a certain amount of assimilation is requisite as well 

that is racist

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Right off the bat that bullshit peice is FAKENEWS, my God is the Washington Post garbage :flush: these are not antiMuslim 

What do you expect from a bunch of stupid Libtards