Check your account email address ×

Former auto executives warn electric vehicle push happened 'too soon and too fast'

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what percentage of Americans make under $25k annually... and for those that are they're not buying ANY new car, ICE or EV.

as I've stated before, if manu's want to offer EV's and/or Hybrids and people want to buy them... fine with me.  let the free market determine the outcome.    I'm fully opposed to mandates and EV/Hybrid tax credits though... especially under the guise of 'climate change'.   same philosophy applies to wind and solar.      

want an EV or Hybrid?  there's plenty of used ones out there for pennies on the dollar of what they were new.

here... https://www.carfax.com/Used-Tesla_m60

653 used Tesla's under $30k within 500 miles of  my zip code.  

The IMF reported that the US government subsidized oil by $760 billion in 2022. Are you good with doing away with that subsidy so we’ll all pay the correct price for oil? 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The IMF reported that the US government subsidized oil by $760 billion in 2022. Are you good with doing away with that subsidy so we’ll all pay the correct price for oil? 

sure ... but @Pete won't be.