Check your account email address ×

NPR Editor Admits Bias, Downplaying Of Hunter Laptop And Russia Narrative Push

19 minutes ago, Rod said:

No guarantee Joe did it and it was illegal but zero democrat voters here care. There’s a reason these people become billionaires on a 150k salary 

I typically vote Dem. I don't agree with all the Dem policy and do agree with some conservative policy. But I do think that at some point Joe has taken favors/money. Just like most all the other presidents/politicians of years past.  THEY ALL do it.  It will not stop because they dont want to loose the cash cow 

Edited by jonlafon1

2 hours ago, Rod said:

No guarantee Joe did it and it was illegal but zero democrat voters here care. There’s a reason these people become billionaires on a 150k salary 

I don’t care anymore about this than I do Trump’s son in law making millions in the Middle East off of Trump connections. 

1 hour ago, jonlafon1 said:

I typically vote Dem. I don't agree with all the Dem policy and do agree with some conservative policy. But I do think that at some point Joe has taken favors/money. Just like most all the other presidents/politicians of years past.  THEY ALL do it.  It will not stop because they dont want to loose the cash cow 

The brainwashing is complete here.

• Thanks 1