Check your account email address ×

Just for Slinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

does he have any evidence to back his statements up? or are you just taking his word? how old is this video?

Unlike 95% of the RUSSIA!!!!11111 news, I would assume he has the emails for us to peruse and make up our own minds.

Shall we?

And within days old.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Unlike 95% of the RUSSIA!!!!11111 news, I would assume he has the emails for us to peruse and make up our own minds.

Shall we?

And within days old.

95%? paleez. there is so many more facts to the Russian story. try again?

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

does he have any evidence to back his statements up? or are you just taking his word? how old is this video?

3 unconfirmed sources may have possibly suggested, off the record, that there's collusion with the Russians

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

95%? paleez. there is so many more facts to the Russian story. try again?

Show facts.

None brought forth through unverifiable/unnamed  sources.

Just now, Snake said:

Show facts.

None brought forth through unverifiable/unnamed  sources.

off the top of my head, feel free to prove any wrong...

- Kushner, sessions, and many other transition team members had undisclosed, secret meetings with russians

- they lied about having them

- Kushner requested a secret comm channel with Russia, with none of our intel agencies knowing about it, within Russian embassy

- 17 intel agencies, trump, tillerson, and many other republicans agree Russia meddled in our election

- trump and members of his family have direct ties to Russian money and banks, even admitted by eric trump

- trump had problems getting loans from US institutions because of credit issues

- Russia has pulled similar stunts with other foreign countries

I'm sure I'm missing a ton more.

now if a dem had pulled ONE of those listed, you'd be going ape-shit. don't even bother denying it.

btw I'm not going to go out and get sworn testimony, video, signatures, audio, the pope's blessing to prove any of this to you. so save it.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

off the top of my head, feel free to prove any wrong...

- Kushner, sessions, and many other transition team members had undisclosed, secret meetings with russians

- they lied about having them

- Kushner requested a secret comm channel with Russia, with none of our intel agencies knowing about it, within Russian embassy

- 17 intel agencies, trump, tillerson, and many other republicans agree Russia meddled in our election

- trump and members of his family have direct ties to Russian money and banks, even admitted by eric trump

- trump had problems getting loans from US institutions because of credit issues

- Russia has pulled similar stunts with other foreign countries

I'm sure I'm missing a ton more.

now if a dem had pulled ONE of those listed, you'd be going ape-shit. don't even bother denying it.

btw I'm not going to go out and get sworn testimony, video, signatures, audio, the pope's blessing to prove any of this to you. so save it.

Sigh

During the meeting the Russians broached the idea of using a secure line between the Trump administration and Russia, not Kushner, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News. That follows a recent report from The Washington Post alleging that Kushner wanted to develop a secure, private line with Russia.

Still going with the 17 agencies BS. What a sap. :lol: All those in agreement and not a shred of evidence. How can it be?