Check your account email address ×

michigan school shooter's father guilty on 4 manslaughter charges

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't know why kids are so much different these days where they just don't value life. We had access to the same guns when I was growing up, and kids before that, mass shootings were unheard of. It's got to be a factor of things combined and right now there's no correction insight 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I was agreeing with  you just adding in that how kids are raised can make them killers as well.   How do we prosecute that?  What about parents who give easy access to alcohol and a kid kills people in a DD accident?    No doubt I want some parent responsibility its just where do we start and stop?

Hell my parents had these cool wildlife whiskey bottles that they never drank out of.   They were basically water because we would drink them.  :lol:   There is a difference between giving a kid a gun and just not locking it up.   I think in this case they bought him the gun(s). 

We don’t. Most everything they are passing is feel good bullshit. Look we are doing something. No one wants to address that issue because there are no laws to pass or easy answers. 

We are on the same page on the alcohol as well.  I will take it a step further. You left your keys where your kid could get at them, you left your alcohol unlocked. They get drunk and kill a family. Now you have 4 counts of manslaughter?  It is a dangerous path. 

The Dad claims the gun and ammo were hidden in different locations. With the media you always have to read between the lines.  I believe the dad bought the gun so they could shoot at the range. I don’t think it was a situation where he came home with a gun , threw it to the kid and said have at it.  Don’t shoot your eye out. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, HSR is a cuck said:

I don't know why kids are so much different these days where they just don't value life. We had access to the same guns when I was growing up, and kids before that, mass shootings were unheard of. It's got to be a factor of things combined and right now there's no correction insight 

I think a lot of it is social media. When we were kids the goofy fucks got bullied for 4-5 hrs a day while at school. Now they get it 24/7. It consumes them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I think a lot of it is social media. When we were kids the goofy fucks got bullied for 4-5 hrs a day while at school. Now they get it 24/7. It consumes them.

I definitely think social media.  I believe kids were tougher back then though . I saw kids get beat relentlessly. Back then you sucked it up.  
Rode the bus with this martha girl.  She was weird and ugly. Got picked on every day, As kids would be going by her on the bus they would spit in hair. she would sit there stone still, with spit running down her head. Can’t imagine not killing some fuckers. :dunno:

Edited by Cold War

Now they want to go after the school. Trying to have governmental immunity overthrown.  Interesting, the school system is using the same argument I laid out for parents.