Check your account email address ×

don't think abortion isn't on the ballot...

States can’t be trusted either.

One need only look at what  certain states have done to the orange devil.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Imagine all the liberals we would have in the US had abortion never neen legalized. 

I'm beginning to rethink my position on it.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Imagine all the liberals we would have in the US had abortion never neen legalized. 

Yep, go back and overturn something decided 50 years ago.

Now we can go back hundreds of years ago and debate slavery and land claims by descendents of slaves and by natives.

Im pretty  sure natives were living on my land, long before I bought it in 2008.

The crazy will never end.

California wants reparations, if we can go back 50 years, why not 200?

Edited by Voodoo

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I'm all for late term abortion, all the way upto your 70s and 80s. Mc would be toast

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Yep, go back and overturn something decided 50 years ago.

Now we can go back hundreds of years ago and debate slavery and land claims by descendents of slaves and by natives.

Im pretty  sure natives were living on my land, long before I bought it in 2008.

The crazy will never end.

California wants reparations, if we can go back 50 years, why not 200?

The difference is, if you don't like California's laws and reparations you can move, if the feds do it we're all fucked. I'm all for states rights and as small of a fed government as possible 

1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

The difference is, if you don't like California's laws and reparations you can move, if the feds do it we're all fucked. I'm all for states rights and as small of a fed government as possible 

Slavery was a federal issue, like Roe vs Wade and abortion.

Election laws, the valuation of property to banks and its repercussions are also state prerogative.

The orange devil will likely be the next president, but he still broke the law in New York and Georgia. States rights and all.

Once that cat is out of the bag, it will spread..as it has.

There is no “sacred ground” to illegal activity.

Here in Ontario, it’s still illegal to drive a lawn tractor drunk on your own property.

Edited by Voodoo

50 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Slavery was a federal issue, like Roe vs Wade and abortion.

Election laws, the valuation of property to banks and its repercussions are also state prerogative.

The orange devil will likely be the next president, but he still broke the law in New York and Georgia. States rights and all.

Once that cat is out of the bag, it will spread..as it has.

There is no “sacred ground” to illegal activity.

Here in Ontario, it’s still illegal to drive a lawn tractor drunk on your own property.

I wouldn't have agreed with slavery like i don't believe in abortion but if i was alive in those times i still likely would've voted for the rights of the states vs the federal government. Imo the biggest threat we have to our freedoms is a bloated fed government with too much controll over our lives