Check your account email address ×

IDF fires on starving Palestinians waiting for food.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If Ukraine did that in Russia many on here would be cheering. 

Huh?  Dyslexia?

Ukraine isn't in Russia.

That said, who in the fuck attacks a food delivery truck?

Want less food aid? Attack one.

There is a reason none of their Arab neighbors will let t them in.

Animals.

Edited by Voodoo

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Huh?  Dyslexia?

Ukraine isn't in Russia.

That said, who in the fuck attacks a food delivery truck?

Want less food aid? Attack one.

There is a reason none of their Arab neighbors will let t them in.

Animals.

Yes but they are in a war too dumbass.   I'm simply saying people wouldn't give 2 shits about Russian civilians getting killed.

I'll wait to hear the rest of the story because so often in these conflicts these days there is more to it than originally reported.  

Hamas regularly puts their own people in harms way by placing weapons and command centers in or near schools and hospitals.   Its time for the Palestinians to stand up to the real enemy and that is Hamas.  Rarely does the outside world care or be critical about that.  

Edited by Highmark

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes but they are in a war too dumbass.   I'm simply saying people wouldn't give 2 shits about Russian civilians getting killed.

I'll wait to hear the rest of the story because so often in these conflicts these days there is more to it than originally reported.  

Hamas regularly puts their own people in harms way by placing weapons and command centers in or near schools and hospitals.   It’s time for the Palestinians to stand up to the real enemy and that is Hamas.  Rarely does the outside world care or be critical about that.  

This is actually quite mild compared to dropping 2000 pound bombs on civilian areas. I guess killing civilians by shooting them means that they’re more dead than blowing them to pieces. I have no idea who can still respect this regime. I saw netenyahoo on Fox News. They’re the only channel that’ll still have that blood thirsty SOB on. He looks like a demented ghoul. 

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is actually quite mild compared to dropping 2000 pound bombs on civilian areas. I guess killing civilians by shooting them means that they’re more dead than blowing them to pieces. I have no idea who can still respect this regime. I saw netenyahoo on Fox News. They’re the only channel that’ll still have that blood thirsty SOB on. He looks like a demented ghoul. 

Just nuke 'em and call is Wasrael and be done with it.