Check your account email address ×

Beyond crazy fucked up.

How many years has the media ran pictures of average Americans waving American flags, telling you they are terrorists, threat to America, felons, criminals, scum of the earth?  These are elected officials of our local  government saying these things.  The Biden administration sends their lackeys to Michigan to bribe leaders with your tax money  to tell their people to stop threatening the president and the government.  So afraid of these people they would not divulge the time or place of the meeting. 
Your ass would be getting hauled to jail.  

8FB45903-9DFC-4E5B-93A6-67DBAEBAC3A4.jpeg

45E1936A-8CFE-4F88-9AEB-46C4003C3DB4.jpeg

0D8EDF01-2938-422A-8043-728D6F003564.jpeg

FA78FF0D-445E-4B40-9DF5-E6F6ED033B61.webp

ACD271E0-5B08-4D42-BFB7-83C3A59E4333.jpeg

C3B1DA96-6875-4E7E-9ABC-55CC295C051A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

No surprise there the government is so corrupt they do it right out in the open.  

Because they know no one will say anything. Disgusting what this country has become. I don’t really expect anyone to comment, I just feel like it needs to be said. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Biden lost the Arab vote. It’s gone. 

Lost the vote? :lol:  He be lucky if a Arab doesn’t assassinate him. These people have zero allegiance to this country.  

The WSJ guy was spot on.  What you think these hardcore militants are posting online?   

Just to be clear, I am not saying everyone in Dearborn is a militant anti American but there is definitely a faction that exists there. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lost the vote? :lol:  He be lucky if an Arab doesn’t assassinate him. These people have zero allegiance to this country.  

Asked on what metric?  BTW, your personal opinion doesn’t count because it sucks 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So? 

you  should be a little clearer on what you’re not understanding?  Go on social media and declare your hate for the government and the president. Let me know how the sit down with the White House goes as they hear you out and see how they can appease you. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

you  should be a little clearer on what you’re not understanding?  Go on social media and declare your hate for the government and the president. Let me know how the sit down with the White House goes as they hear you out and see how they can appease you. :lol: 

Lots of people hate Biden. White anglos 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lots of people hate Biden. White anglos 

Do they get sit downs with 3 top aids to the White House or a visit from the FBI? 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No crime in hating the president. 

Go on social media and let me know how it works out for you.   Just don’t get caught shopping at Dicks or Cabela. 

• Haha 1