Check your account email address ×

I will give Putin credit for something.

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nigga poleeese, There are just as many bombed out apartment builds as any thing else.

Ukraine targeted its own civilian locations with cluster bombs in 2014.  :pc:

Oct 20, 2014  (Berlin) – Ukrainian government forces used cluster munitions in populated areas in Donetsk city in early October 2014, Human Rights Watch ...

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ukraine targeted its own civilian locations with cluster bombs in 2014.  :pc:

Oct 20, 2014  (Berlin) – Ukrainian government forces used cluster munitions in populated areas in Donetsk city in early October 2014, Human Rights Watch ...

Both pro Russian and Ukrainian forces were using cluster munitions. Pro Russian forces got their cluster munitions from Putin. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Nigga poleeese, There are just as many bombed out apartment builds as any thing else.

Twice as many civilians have died in Gaza during the few short months of the war compared to two years of the Ukraine battle. Nettenyahhoo is a fucking monster. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Twice as many civilians have died in Gaza during the few short months of the war compared to two years of the Ukraine battle. Nettenyahhoo is a fucking monster. 

75% of Gaza pali's think Israel should cease to exist by any means possible. He will not say it but he knows what he has to do. Only 2.3 million to go.

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Both pro Russian and Ukrainian forces were using cluster munitions. Pro Russian forces got their cluster munitions from Putin. 

And this time around Ukraine got them from us.

Point is Ukraine had zero issue killing their own.   

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And this time around Ukraine got them from us.

Point is Ukraine had zero issue killing their own.   

Neither did america during the civil war. The only difference is that Putin is interfering with Ukrainian’s civil war. So the west levels the playing field  :)  

maybe one of these years Putin will get tired of invading other sovereign nations. Either that or die. 

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

75% of Gaza pali's think Israel should cease to exist by any means possible. He will not say it but he knows what he has to do. Only 2.3 million to go.

If I was treated the way the Israelis have treated the Palestinians, I’d want them eliminated as well. Here’s the issue, America is neck deep in shit because of Israel’s bullshit. Soldiers are dying and American ships are running out of the necessary missiles required to protect themselves. They have 600 remaining missiles with the manufacturer only able to supply 120 per year. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If I was treated the way the Israelis have treated the Palestinians, I’d want them eliminated as well. Here’s the issue, America is neck deep in shit because of Israel’s bullshit. Soldiers are dying and American ships are running out of the necessary missiles required to protect themselves. They have 600 remaining missiles with the manufacturer only able to supply 120 per year. 

Well we should not be there protecting chinese product from reaching European customers . 

As far as Israel goes, if there was 2.5 million sand niggers 10 miles from me and most wanted me dead, I would want them dead and I wouldn't care who did it.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They have 600 remaining missiles with the manufacturer only able to supply 120 per year. 

Does it surprise you that the current administration is so fucking stupid they cannot even keep inventory stocked while giving billions away?

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Does it surprise you that the current administration is so fucking stupid they cannot even keep inventory stocked while giving billions away?

It’s not about keeping inventory stocked. It’s about having the capacity to mfg high tech missiles. Raytheon doesn’t have the capacity to replenish them faster than 120 per year. These are some the US military’s finest and most expensive weapons being used. 

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Neither did america during the civil war. The only difference is that Putin is interfering with Ukrainian’s civil war. So the west levels the playing field  :)  

maybe one of these years Putin will get tired of invading other sovereign nations. Either that or die. 

Well he's not that far ahead of us.  :lol:  

I'm pretty damn well positive we wouldn't allow Russia or China to put bases as close to us as we have to them.  Just sayin. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Well he's not that far ahead of us.  :lol:  

I'm pretty damn well positive we wouldn't allow Russia or China to put bases as close to us as we have to them.  Just sayin. 

Given the difference of geography, that argument is just silly. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s not about keeping inventory stocked. It’s about having the capacity to mfg high tech missiles. Raytheon doesn’t have the capacity to replenish them faster than 120 per year. These are some the US military’s finest and most expensive weapons being used. 

Being used for something that is not our business 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Its silly we have bases all over the western pacific not to mention the rest of the world?

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No it isn't.  It's perfectly valid and makes the exact point he was trying to make.  Glad to see TDS hasn't killed you yet.  It has just made you more obtuse.  Don't worry though.....I think it may be fatal in the end.  You'll finally have the peace you need.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No it isn't.  It's perfectly valid and makes the exact point he was trying to make.  Glad to see TDS hasn't killed you yet.  It has just made you more obtuse.  Don't worry though.....I think it may be fatal in the end.  You'll finally have the peace you need.  :lol: 

Good to see you back after it got too hot in the kitchen for you here.