Check your account email address ×

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Doug said:

Some of us are anxious 😟 

Gotta chase it far this year I guess. I was surprised how far some of the guys came that we talked to up here. We talked to a couple guys from jersey a lot from NY and even talked with a guy that came from Michigan.

30 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Gotta chase it far this year I guess. I was surprised how far some of the guys came that we talked to up here. We talked to a couple guys from jersey a lot from NY and even talked with a guy that came from Michigan.

We've been watching the UP and that's not looking good. Hoping for March riding and a couple years ago Michigan extended the season into April because they still had good snow. Couple guys I know went up by Houghton Michigan and came home early.

When we had snow around here ran into multiple groups from Nth Wisconsin and the UP.  That was strange.  Goes along with the way this year's been.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Allyammies said:

Heck I pulled trail signs yesterday as some farmers are out starting to work the fields. Sure looks good.

That sucks what a shitty winter it’s been. Winter is definitely over for us in southern NH never really started actually. It looks like 50s all week 😢. At this point I don’t even want the snow down here it’s done time to pull the cars out.

Riding was awesome up there once you got outside of Alma a few miles and up into the hills and mountains bunch of snow 3+ft I’d guess. In Alma it was thin but rideable. It looks like even up there is getting high 40s for a few days doubt in towns gonna last with that. One of the waitresses we talked to said it was probably the last weekend of riding which is probably why it got so packed up there the last two day. Must have been at least 75 sleds parked at the hotel we were at.

3 hours ago, Allyammies said:

Heck I pulled trail signs yesterday as some farmers are out starting to work the fields. Sure looks good.

That was actually brought up at our club meeting last week about picking up signs early.  Decided to wait 2 weeks and look at the forecast. 

Last year I put on over 4000 miles.  This year a little over 800 so far.